« A long memorial weekend but I have no plan. In a way, its okay I guess. | Main | The day, Sunday of a long weekend. »

I started the day early, went to farmers market.

Afterwards, to the gym, shower, lunch and out for shopping. Today, I went to Kohls in Penn Ave where I have not been before. As I pulled into the lot, I saw Herberger's. I thought may be, will drop in after Kohls. This Kohls is much bigger than those I have been before. I found a lot of stuff, but only bought a top and a pair of skinny jeans. I got a good deal,I was happy. As I got out, I saw, it seemed like, it was going to storm. I went to Herberger's for few minutes, got a top and came out.

As I put into the highway, it started raining. I was worried it might storm, then hail. The road seemed like, it was getting longer, but felt relief when I got home. I was expecting you would call me, that's one of the reason, I wanted to be home quickly. Since you didn't call, I tried three times to get through and finally you picked up. When I heard your laugh, it felt like, you were laughing at me. I don't know where I am going. At the end, I was sad, coz didn't get to talk to you.

After having some fruits, talked to Namu, then Yukti. Also talked to Sushil and Rencha,. It felt good to hear her story. I am happy for everyone.

Different chapter
As I look out my window, there are people grilling, talking, eating, drinking etc. I missed my days like that before as this is the second Memorial weekend, I am spending alone. In a way, I feel okay, at the same time, I feel sad for myself. Anyway, two more days to go, I need to study some tonight. Sometimes I fear, am I going to alone...

@9pm
Phone started ringing, when I heard your voice, I was happy. One more week, feels longer than ever....

Type the characters you see in the picture above.