« I started the day early, went to farmers market. | Main | What a Memorial Day? It was raining earlier, now I can hear thunders. »

The day, Sunday of a long weekend.

I woke up, got fresh, had breakfast, sat in front of the computer, then to the gym.

@11.37am
Its not sunny today like yesterday, makes me wanna have momo, but you are not here here with me to do so. Otherwise, I would. Oh well, feels good to burn some calories. Thinking what should I do today.

@12pm
One of my friends called, talked about shopping, hanging out etc etc. I went to JCPenney, thinking to buy some stuff, but didn't find anything interesting though. I guess good, I saved money hehe...

@5pm
As I entered Target, I heard my phone ring. I spent less than 10 minutes and headed home. Talking to you, made me forget I am alone. I like hearing what you did during the day. Distance wise so far, but thanks for the technology, which has made things so much easier. Less than a week to go.

@10pm
I don't seem to understand the question in Critical Reasoning part. I understand the passage but the questions are meant to confuse you. However, Data Sufficiency part confused me at first. Once I did 1 or 2, it cleared my confusion.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.