« Things have not been how I had pictured, after you came back. | Main | Work wise,it was hectic and stressful day but after work its been fine. »

So here I am logged into my blog, trying to add an entry.

I actually don't know what I am going to write about at this point. Once my fingers start to type on the keyboard, will find out.This is just what I have to do sometimes.

Today, is the second day of work week. The day started out fine, but when I saw some stuff in someone's workspace, that annoyed me. I don't easily get annoyed at work, that one did. I felt like, I actually was annoyed that I didn't know how I felt. And I did explain the person what the person shouldn't be doing. Done deal you would think right but that story is not over yet.

I then find out something else, that obviously again annoyed me more. And of course that another person asking me question when, where etc etc...Annoying after annoying. So, I received an IM in gmail from a friend. After few minutes, the conversation was over.

I had just come back to my office and I saw two emails, just few minutes apart. I couldn't wait to call my friend. Obviously she was annoyed, frustrated by stuff and I was too but with a totally different reason. What a day???

Here I am studying, taking a few minutes break and letting my fingers type whatever they want to. I better get back to my book, before I spend too much time here. hehe....

And at last wanted to say something, I am not sure why I am getting garbage comments these days. I am starting to need good readers and who want to read and comment on my stuff. I need feedback too....

Sometimes it is okay to "grumbling" words like you did, I do it also =)
Being with someone doesn't mean we will talk with him right? Sometimes we just want the presence of him, not his words. I can understand what you feel.

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Type the characters you see in the picture above.