« After waiting for a whole month, finally a Sunday together. | Main | On Saturday at 9pm, when I saw you outside Gate 6, thought the wait was over. »

Summer of 2010, the circumstances were different.

You were not alone for the beginning , then I was moving. But then we both were alone. But it is one of the best summer so far for me. Despite your busy-ness with school work, we did so much things together. We didn't go on a trip which we should this year hopefully.

Compared to last year, its different this year. You know why its different. Although I wish......Well, I was hoping to do more things this year, make it a better summer together. Now that I know class is running till September, I wonder sadly. Its already mid of June, two more months to go, I want to do so much together, but I am not sure if anything will happen.

For me, its going to be same old routine, work, home, gym, then home and same old same old boring stuff. But, I do hope and wish, we will make it a good summer together, doing whatever we can and make the best out of it.

Play Online - Games - Free, dress up, puzzle, action, shooting, girls or kids games, find Online Games Free hitlist flash games, find best rated flash games at.
This is the joy of being able to have the internet.
For example, there's a vast diversity of games offered online today, for example, online action games that can be played immediately
without any need installation or software downloads.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.