« So here I am logged into my blog, trying to add an entry. | Main | Life, its so unpredictable, you never know whats going to happen. »

Work wise,it was hectic and stressful day but after work its been fine.

So, I was talking one of my friend after really long time, discussing some personal stuff
he had just gone through. The same time, I was talking to another friend, so I was asked 'what have you been doing summer wise?" My answer was nothing really. I haven't started biking, nor have done anything summery. Yeah hung out with my friends
few weeks backs in Rochester does that count? May be, may be not, depends how you take it I guess.

There is a lot I want to, I can't write everything here. But, at least something I want to do is, I want to go somewhere out of here. Different city, different environment, hang out, walk, do whatever I feel like. But you need a companion for that. Unfortunately, I am alone and at times, I just ........

Few minutes ago, mom dad called to discuss something. While talking mom said as always, you need to think about this. Time is coming, need to start thinking about it. I told her, if I could do it alone, I will do right now, but I can't. Sometimes I don't know what to say or do when I get asked that question. Sometimes I feel like the piece of cheese, sandwiched between the two slices of bread.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Your blog has totally exceeded my expectations. Since I started off looking through your blog I have gained new information and had previous info reinforced. Let me recommend numerous folks that i know regarding this blog.

I appreciate your submission, previously it was interesting and compelling. I have found my way here through Google, I'll go back one more time :)

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks
for sharing!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.