« An Improptu plan to meet a friend that turned out pretty good. | Main | Our second July 4th weekend together »

A good Friday evening with a friend, now its time for a new plan Saturday.

I was waiting a friend's call to tell me what's going on. Around 11am, I got a call, we are meeting in so and so Park. But the time kept changing in matter of an hour and then it got finalized.

I drove to the Park, but the exit that I was supposed to take had East and West, which I had missed to write down. Finding that Park and getting to the right place was a little challenging in that 90 degree heat. But, overall was a nice day to be outside, picnicking in the Park with few friends.

Got some mosquito bites but bug spray helped a lot. The Canoeing, was fun too, except I got too scared sitting on it while my friends tease me all the way. And seeing the little three year old, enjoy being in the beach, made the evening better.

What's thrilling is that their product does work and delivers some amazing results.
Sweet diet snack: sweet potato You may be watching your carbohydrate intake, but my experience is
that healthy carbohydrates help me stick to a
diet, feel better, think more clearly, and have the energy I
need to exercise. Ryan Blair is the CEO and is the embodiment of the Vi - Salus vision.

In every company, there will always be some downsides. Food being part of the physiologic needs of people should be taken with some sort
of discipline. 7 million which was up $ 110 million compared to
the year previous.

)Do you seriously want to take your Visalus home business to
a new level. Most of them are full of sugar and processed flour.
7 million which was up $ 110 million compared to the
year previous.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.