« Finally Friday evening came and we got together. | Main | So, weekend was good, really good. »

I wanted to do something special for your birthday but after making all the plans, it got shattered.

I have been planning bunch of things with so much enthusiasm. Why does it always happen to me? One more entry where I am writing about how my feelings got hurt. Is it really, I am not sure. I don't know if I feel anything anymore but again, I am not sure. I had fruits and light something for lunch. I wanted to have dinner together, on those high chairs with those lights. I have been excited about all this and thinking hope you will like what I have planned.

Apart from the dinner I have made, I have been thinking about all this. I wanted to make this special day even more special. I wanted to play 'Nasaa Yo' just for you, I have been practicing from days. I have even borrowed my friend's guitar because mine is out of tune. I have a Champagne waiting in the fridge to be opened at midnight tonight and an ice-cream substitute for a cake.

I have a special birthday gift too, after looking at different stores and spending hours, I finally found it. I was hoping, you will like it. But, nothing matters anymore. At this point, I am not sure how I feel, but definitely may be my feelings are hurt. What I planned today is only for today, not for tomorrow or any other day.

Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Good info. Lucky me I reach on your website by accident, I bookmarked it.

I would suggest that you could sing or just be there. With a special person such as you the time would be worth more than all the gold in the world

Hey Anjana - Sorry to hear you're going through this stuff - cheer up - it'll get better! :-)

Jason

Hi Anjana Sayami,

I am really Happy that finally you found it whatever you want...
And i am sure that opposite person will definitely like it.
Thank You.

Nice way of writing your thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

When it comes to birthdays it can be a real pain planning them just take your time and enjoy it. Great post by the way

this is great way of writing your thoughts..

This site has entire information about this Home Improvement for the online users. used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the ultimate section I take care of such info a lot

To learn the latest practices of SEO will mean many new lines of opportunity open up for people looking for jobs.

This plugin automatically assigns the alt attribute and title tags to your images for better search results.

Choosing a SEO consultant or company for your website can be a tiring and overwhelming experience.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.