« I wanted to do something special for your birthday but after making all the plans, it got shattered. | Main | The week schedule despite the stressful work week. »

So, weekend was good, really good.

Started with spending time with you, then movie with friends and then picnic with another set of friends. Awesome....

My weekend was busy. I even made to an a movie that I never thought would.But the part that made me wonder was why. Why was I thinking about so much about life while watching that movie? After the movie, I was driving home, and there were more things going on in my mind. It could be that, some parts of me made me think, somewhere along that movie hours, I felt like I am in it. Or similar to what I go through sometimes. I feel like its happening in real.

It's a saying, what you don't know can't hurt. But is it true though? There are times when you don't know something, you start thinking 'what if' this, 'what if' that. That's a very scary feeling, again 'what if', and I know it comes down to the point that, it's a simple thing. It then ends up being a but, I wish, what if...

Which movie did u watch !? U seem to b bg in ur world dese dys!!? Gud
Hav fun
Tc

Watched Recruiter

Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Great line up. We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.