« Hopeful to hopeless..... | Main | So finally today, we are on our way to Sri Lanka... »

Being sick for the 3rd time in the past 4 weeks....

The 2nd week of December the weather got colder. That's when cold and cough hit me. So, I stayed home a day, relax. By Tuesday I felt better, and I was happy. Then a week after I started feeling sick again. This time, I took medicine, slept a lot even though how bad I was feeling. I didn't skip work.Monday to Thursday I made it to work with the pain.

Friday Dec 23rd is when I felt a little better, then again Saturday, I felt a little sick. I drank few hot cup of hot tea, hot soup and felt okay. So, again Dec 26th, after coming home from outside, I felt extremely tired. I came home and slept before going to 'spinning class'. When I woke up, it was 6pm, and I had missed the class.

I then made some soup, ate and went to bed at 7pm or so. When I woke up it was Tuesday morning. And now I am writing this blog. I had planned few things to get done, nothing got done, but here I am sick again for the 3rd time, in the past 4 weeks.

I am done getting sick, I want to feel like me again.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.