« Thinking about you.... | Main | One cold winter day, looking out the window,all I see is white snow outside..... »

Back to reality, vacation is over until the next one....

Colombo-Paris-Chicago and finally Minneapolis, now its back to reality. Until the next vacation, same old routine, get up, freshen up, get ready, go to work, go to gym, come home, surf net, job hunt and time to go to bed.

Get up next morning and same routine over and over. After 5 days of work, weekend will come, hang out with friends, do different stuff and its over. Boy, this seems like a boring routine, isn't it? Yeah, sometimes it does get old but again, interesting things happen and at times we make it interesting by planning different things.

I have a feeling something good will happen, will be able to accomplish new things, good luck to me.....

wow..you have been to so many places...

You got to be so lucky to have opportunities to travel a lot. Good luc k and thanks for sharing!

nice blog...please post your article more frequently...

it is important to see as many different cultures and places aas you can, travel develops you as a person. good luck on your furhter travels.

It is true. The same routine can be followed should you choose to. You can always break away on a weekend and go fishing or hiking. The rest will be short lived but it is worth while.

waw, memang benar kerja keras membuat kita stress kita perlu menghibur diri dan bersantai,
jiak ingin bersantai di indonesia silahkan datang ke tempat kami
terimakasih, salam kenal

upp sory this translate...
waw, it's true hard work to make us stress we need to entertain themselves and relax,
jiak want to relax in Indonesia please come to our place
Thank you, Greetings

I'll immmediately grasp your rss as I can nnot find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Please lett mme understand so that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Heya are using Wordprewss foor your blog platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you need any html coding knowledgfe to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Very nice post.

Nice post. Carry on..

In Bangalore too, most people just get up early in morning, get ready soon and leave their rented houses to their office and come back at night to their apartments or flats or houses to take rest and spend time with their families. No life actually

You're so cool! I do not think I've read through a single
thing like that before. So good to discover somebody with some genuine thoughts
on this issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
This site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

thIS is amazing blog very informatif i will subcribe and share for people

I'm so excited to try to make these bath salts. I bathe almost everyday sometimes twice so this will be a real treat for me! I also plan to make some for gifts (It's not all about me)

jos apik websitmu bosss

muantep very informatif i will subcribe

Writeup like this are too hard to find,I just thanks the author for writing a remarkable piece of resource

Totally agreed. Getting up at 5 AM in the morning, and leaving to your office from your comfortable 1 bhk furnished flat is what many people in Bangalore do. Job is the only thing that supports their family and hence the life style. But as you said, something good will always come out of it..

Keep on working, great job!

It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as
well as from our argument made here.

I think that is among thee most important information for
me. And i am happy reading your article. However wanna statement on some
basic things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of
facct excellent : D. Good task, cheers

Love to know about your idea,I am pretty much impressed by your kind words..Keep us updated too

I am too much excited after reading your brilliant ideas,Its really a must read post for newbies

lovely staff thanks for the share , appriciate your hard work

nice post .the information that have supplied here is of great value.i have learned allot from this staff. keep posting good in future too

Type the characters you see in the picture above.