« Thinking about you.... | Main | One cold winter day, looking out the window,all I see is white snow outside..... »

Back to reality, vacation is over until the next one....

Colombo-Paris-Chicago and finally Minneapolis, now its back to reality. Until the next vacation, same old routine, get up, freshen up, get ready, go to work, go to gym, come home, surf net, job hunt and time to go to bed.

Get up next morning and same routine over and over. After 5 days of work, weekend will come, hang out with friends, do different stuff and its over. Boy, this seems like a boring routine, isn't it? Yeah, sometimes it does get old but again, interesting things happen and at times we make it interesting by planning different things.

I have a feeling something good will happen, will be able to accomplish new things, good luck to me.....

wow..you have been to so many places...

You got to be so lucky to have opportunities to travel a lot. Good luc k and thanks for sharing!

nice blog...please post your article more frequently...

it is important to see as many different cultures and places aas you can, travel develops you as a person. good luck on your furhter travels.

It is true. The same routine can be followed should you choose to. You can always break away on a weekend and go fishing or hiking. The rest will be short lived but it is worth while.

waw, memang benar kerja keras membuat kita stress kita perlu menghibur diri dan bersantai,
jiak ingin bersantai di indonesia silahkan datang ke tempat kami
terimakasih, salam kenal

upp sory this translate...
waw, it's true hard work to make us stress we need to entertain themselves and relax,
jiak want to relax in Indonesia please come to our place
Thank you, Greetings

I'll immmediately grasp your rss as I can nnot find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Please lett mme understand so that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Heya are using Wordprewss foor your blog platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you need any html coding knowledgfe to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Very nice post.

Nice post. Carry on..

Type the characters you see in the picture above.