« So finally today, we are on our way to Sri Lanka... | Main | Kandy, the place where Buddha's asti dhaato is... »

Oh we are finally in Sri Lanka, its hot, humid and crowded.

I wasn't expecting how hot and humid it would be here. I can't imagine how hot it is going to be, when we go out each day. I am sure, will get really tan.

We landed on time as we were filling up the Immigration form, our names were called in the airport. For a moment, we were surprised, wha wha what???? Then I knew Tathi must have done this. We were laughing as our names were getting announced however.,

So, did the immigration stuff and followed the lady who came was waiting for us. We took the cab and came to my friend's place from the airport. It took us 1 and half hour to get to the house. We were super hungry by the time, we reached. We sat and talked for little bit and had lunch. I was so hungry since I had threw up everything due to Turbulence. The food tasted so good, I ate like I haven't had any food for days, haha......

So, now we have checked into Panorama and now we have freshen up and now waiting it to be 7pm to go our for Japanese dinner with friends and family. The first day/evening in Sri Lanka.

Ha ha.. I just found your blog from a random Google search.

It's my country "Sri lanka" think you have enjoyed well in here. and experienced the real great peoples! No?

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore
he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back later in life.
I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.