« Saturday evening started with grocery and the stopover in DSW | Main | Here I am in the spinning class, but my mind is wondering around as usual. »

One more weekend, we spent days shopping in Maple Grove and Southdale mall.

Saturday started the journey in DSW, saw a pair of shoes, it wasn't quite what I was looking for so I didn't get one. Two shirts in Marshalls, then Jimmy Johns for sandwich, Caribou Coffee for Coffee. Then finally to Kohls to find some sportswear. I found SO® Platform Wedge Sandals, which became third pair of this year and found some white t-shirts as well with a sportswear skinny. The skinny gray with orange. I liked the color, I had to get it for you.

SO Platform.jpg

Sunday started in Macy's, found a nice pair of shoes, but it was too expensive $95. I passed that one, moved to clothes. I did find a thin evening top, then 2 pairs of dress pants. Started feeling sleepy made a stop in Caribou Coffee. While having coffee, started doing people watch where we met some friends. After sitting there for an hour, followed with Express and Herbergers. Express found t-shirts, a nice purse and then another top in Herbergers. So, the weekend shopping journey was over.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.