« Finally I got a good 10 minute sleep this morning, definitely a good thing. | Main | Riding the Kawasaki Ninza to Stillwater at 80 miles per hour. »

Sleep Study which is my last hope to my problem.

I was nervous during the day time. As the day progressed, getting ready to leave. I reached there few minutes before 8.30pm. The place was really quiet, pin drop silence.

I got ready to be in bed after brushing teeth. The started reading the book and texting you at the same time. The first few minutes, I watched TV as well. But I figured reading book much better anyway. I started getting hungry and I ate my Wai wai. After reading 2 chapters started getting sleepy so went inisde the comforter. About few minutes after the Diane came and we started getting ready with wires all over. We even tried that funny mas thingy and I took of picture of mine and sent your way haha..

She asked me what brought me there etc etc. By the time, it was done, I had more than dozen wires around me, all over my head, face, body. We did some checks and then ti was time for me to bed. Since the place and bed changed, as always had hard time falling asleep. Around 3am, I had to use restroom, she came over and unplugged few wires. After I finished my business, we put the wires back and I went to bed. When I saw myself, I looked funny, wires all over my head, it was sticky to even touch my head.

Again around 6.30am, I had to go, same thing again except different lady. I was surprised nobody woke me up and put the CPA thingy. Either its good or its bad, is what I could think of. I felt tired as usual, wanted to sleep more. Thinking there is only 1 hr left to get up, mad it worse I guess. At 7.30am, I heard A....its 7.30am. Don't move, lay down and I will be there to help you remove wires. It took about 15 minutes to get over with those.

I was debating on taking wash there, but I fixed my hair a bit as it had glue all over. There was a bit of traffic on 62, took 100 and put to 394 then to home. Got ready back to work, tired a little but hoping the results will come out good. And the results will help me fix my sleep issue. Then it will solve my weight, hunger, tired issue as well. Fingers crossed......

Some of the common sleep problems that faced by many adults nowadays are they complaining about lack of sleep, do not feel refreshed after a night sleep and so on. All of those problems of sleeping can be concluded as bad quality of sleep. Suffering from sleeping problems and just want a good night sleep? Grab your copy of how to beat insomnia here; http://insomnianaturalsleep.com/foods-that-help-you-sleep/

Type the characters you see in the picture above.