« It's August 14th today, reminds me of the day 3 years ago. | Main | Technically second day but the first day on the beach, Sunday August 19th, 2012 »

Our first vacation in First Class to Puerto Rico, hoping to have a nice relaxing time.

Day started at 6am and by the time, we reached the airport, it was 8am for our 9am flight. After checking in our baggage, headed out for the Gate 21. Unlike other times, we were not worried about breakfast because we were flying First Class in Delta. Yes, First Class, breakfast was okay, seats were comfortable.

While on our transit in Atlanta, we headed to the Sky club, it was a good experience. The flight from ATL to Puerto Rico was comfortable as well with nice seats aha....One more breakfast this time, we had some drink as well. IT was just 7.17pm when landed.

After taking the cab, we headed out to our place. It was hot, humid and was already dark. After checking in, we went outside to check out places for dinner nearby. The first place we saw was, Le B de Burro, then we moved on to Kasalta. Nothing interesting so we came back to Le B de Burro instead. Started our with Margarita, and Punch and Cinnamon flavor, never had those flavor before and we enjoyed it. Our dinner was good.

530999_358504974226953_235142393_n.jpg

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your
blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of
the issues. It was truly informative. Your site
is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this
onto a co-worker who had been doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me dinner because I found it for
him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your website.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.