« Apart from everything its my Blog's Birthday. Happy Birthday :) | Main | The morning felt long, the day felt longer and now the evening may be even longer. »

Fifty Shades of Grey, what a book...

50ShadesofGrey.jpg

When I started reading this book, I was pretty excited as it was very romantic. After reading couple of chapters, I started getting disappointed what it was turning into. After reading about a week, the book was finished. As I was reading the last chapter, the last part made me emotional.

I started thinking, all Ana did was to love Christian, did everything in love, which gave her pain but nothing. It was heartbreaking what happened in the end. I have two more books of its series to read and hope something nice will happen in those.

Hi Anjana,

I've heard E. L. James maybe writing a forth book to add to the 'Fifty Shades' series, apparently a publicity agent let it slip. I hope you found the second two books had a happier ending. Apparently she's also rewriting the first book she ever attempted; I've heard it's more of a romantic novel with less erotica. However I'm sure the publishing and bookworm world will be waiting with baited breath regardless! Above is a link to my colleague’s blog which is about Fifty Shades of Grey - 'A Man's View' it makes an interesting read!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.