« Apart from everything its my Blog's Birthday. Happy Birthday :) | Main | The morning felt long, the day felt longer and now the evening may be even longer. »

Fifty Shades of Grey, what a book...

50ShadesofGrey.jpg

When I started reading this book, I was pretty excited as it was very romantic. After reading couple of chapters, I started getting disappointed what it was turning into. After reading about a week, the book was finished. As I was reading the last chapter, the last part made me emotional.

I started thinking, all Ana did was to love Christian, did everything in love, which gave her pain but nothing. It was heartbreaking what happened in the end. I have two more books of its series to read and hope something nice will happen in those.

Hi Anjana,

I've heard E. L. James maybe writing a forth book to add to the 'Fifty Shades' series, apparently a publicity agent let it slip. I hope you found the second two books had a happier ending. Apparently she's also rewriting the first book she ever attempted; I've heard it's more of a romantic novel with less erotica. However I'm sure the publishing and bookworm world will be waiting with baited breath regardless! Above is a link to my colleague’s blog which is about Fifty Shades of Grey - 'A Man's View' it makes an interesting read!

The impact has finally had the tirlogía is hard to describe. As much as we like it or not, you've come to the big screen with unprecedented success.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.