« Fifty Shades of Grey, what a book... | Main | Surfing on the NY & Company, ended up seeing Faux Suede Bow Bootie, now I want this color as my winter shoes. »

The morning felt long, the day felt longer and now the evening may be even longer.

Work was okay, after few hours of troubleshooting, CBC started communicating. I got some work done and now more to go tomorrow. No walk today though, instead had lunch in the lunch room Betty.

It was about 4.50pm, I left work in a hope to get a cycle for the Spinning class. As I go in, I found out spin class is full and it was like 5.10pm. I was not so happy but what could I have done. I did a good 25 minutes strength workout instead. As I was finishing up Leg Press, I saw Melissa. I waved at her but she didn't see and I had to go say hi. It was so nice to see her after almost 3 months.

She admitted for not writing and not staying in touch for so long. I couldn't agree more to it. We stopped working out and started talking. After about 15 minute or so, we decided to head out. Hope to see her tomorrow else sometime this week so that we can catch up on things. I am glad I saw her today, it was nice.

After reaching home, took shower, ate something quick and headed to Express to find that top. Instead I ended up with a nice lonnnnng dress which I can't wait to wear. Here is the sneak peek, the dress looks more beautiful in real than this picture.

ExpressMaxiDress.jpg

As I was sitting down watching TV, I talked to mom dad. After few minutes, we said bye. Few minutes after, I decided to login to FB, when I found out someone removed the tag from the picture, I was disappointed and sad. Now watching 10 pm news in Kare11 and am sorta ready for bed. Good night, will write something interesting soon.

Very nice dress, i do understand why you wanted it :)

I love that dress! what a lovely pattern! Thanks for sharing :)

When you will read the book it will hold your attention from start to finish. It will give an erotic feel and you will then feel, you are a part of the story of the book of Fifty Shades of Grey. You can finish this book within two days if you have hard time to make yourself to read it.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.