« A lonely Saturday evening, here I am in the computer and on skype. | Main | Today I finished the 3rd Shades. »

I'm not sure after a long time, I sorta felt happy yesterday.

Not quite sure how and why. For a moment I thought may be, the weekend was relaxing and you were telling me about your stuff. And that open communication stuff I told you...

Anyways Monday wasn't very great work wise, as I didn't have much motivation. The part of it was that I wasn't managing project instead going over issues and trying to figure out the testing cycle stuff.

After work, I went for Step class, I wasn't very fond of it, as it wasn't excessive as I thought it would be. I then headed for cycling, after that I felt great.

I went home made some dinner, sat in front of the computer, TV. Around 10pm, went to bed, started reading my fifty. I have 1 epilogue chapter left and then I am done with it. Before going to bed, a thought came to my mind. Labor day weekend 2009 in Duluth, standing on the park point beach, I remember someone say, 'I am going to kiss you now'. the thought of it made me smile, the unforgettable and priceless moment.That evening was just ummmm......beautiful.

With increased online security, people trust the medium
to make financial transactions. Offer a free newsletter, report, e-book or e-zine to your customers when they
get to your Web site. Thus as the installation of a easy and inexpensive advertising.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.