I wanna sing my heart out tonight.

Music is my interest, along with singing and playing guitar are my hobbies. Although I don't sing as much anymore nor I play guitar. Today I sang for a while and recorded, it felt great.

Posted by at 9:42 PM | Comments (0)

CPR, First Aid and AED Training

At one point, told myself, what did I get myself into, oh my god.Not because I had to do training, but because there were no female and when I didn't see mannequin, I was like OO. But it all worked out fine.

Anyways while listening to Jagjit SIngh's ghazals,ran across this collection song, whoever did this, has done a good job, almost all songs, I listen to...

Posted by at 7:40 PM | Comments (2)

Last night, we were watching movie and hearing Jagjit Singh's ghazal in the movie made me feel so good.

I realized its been a long last time, I listened to Jagjit Singh's ghazals for hours and days. I tried to listen to at work, for some reason Flash nor Real Player worked for me. He sent me some links, since CPS has blocked all those pages, I couldn't listen. But thank you for the links.

Posted by at 8:12 PM | Comments (0)

While studying for Internetworking and Implementation finals, a song came to my mind.

A song, that's pretty old, would say almost about 2 decades old. I had to take a break and sing too, haha...sooo like me. Suddenly out of nowhere it came to my mind. "Dil Deta Hai Ro Ro Duhai" from Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee.

Its actually a little sad and kinda tragedy song, I would say. I feel hurt and sad, may be that's why it came to my mind.After listening and singing this song, feels little better. Below is the youtube link for it, in case anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9BfsMuar4Q

Posted by at 8:00 PM | Comments (0)

Kiss - Because I'm a girl (Korean song)

I used to listen to this song a lot before. I just happy to come across to it. Its got a very good music, its got, only I could sing this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=g9tQJdux2z8&v=A0BAssXgeHs

URL to the Lyrics
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kiss/because_im_a_girl_korean.html

Posted by at 9:28 PM | Comments (40)

I am in love with a song again, but this time I am not really in mood to sing it though.

The name of the song is "Iktara" from a movie name Wake up sid. I saw this song's link in one of my friend's FB link and I listened to it. And since then I have been just listening to it. I am hooked to it.

Posted by at 5:00 PM | Comments (1)

Jandaichhu by 1974 A.D

Jandaichhu, aba chodi taada
timilai, timilai aa aa aai
Ti bacha, bandhan haru
Soompiyera, timilai

Baandhidaichhu ma, sansar ko reet ta ma 2 _ _ _
Gaundaichhu yo, bichod ko geeta lai

I am in love with this song and can't stop singing it, so much like me....

Posted by at 1:08 PM | Comments (0)

Do lafzo ki hai dil ki kahaani by Asha Bhonsle

(do lafzo ki hai dil ki kahaani
ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani)(3)

(dil ki baaton ka matlab na poochho
kuch aur humse bas ab na poochho)(2)
jiss ke liye hai duniya deewani
ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani

(yeh kashti wala kya gaa raha tha
koyi isse bhi yaad aa raha tha)(2)
kisse puraane yaadein puraani
ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani

(iss zindagi ke din kitne kam hai
kitni hai khushiyan aur kitne gham hai) (2)
lag ja gale se rut hai suhani
ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani

do lafzo ki hai dil ki kahaani
ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani

Posted by at 11:17 AM | Comments (2)

I got a feeling, tonight is gonna be a good good night. Would be nice, if it does, ha ha...

One of the songs, I have been listening to.Some of the songs, I think are fun to listen right now....

Baby are you down down, down down downnnn...by Jay Sean
Obsessed by Mariah Carey
Breakup by Mario
Love Lockdown by Kanye West
I know you want me, you know I want me by Pitbull
Best I ever had by Drake

Once again, Baby are you down down, down down downnnn and I got a feeling, tonight is gonna be a good good night.

Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne- Down Lyrics

Jay Sean
(Intro)
Baby are you down down down down down,
Down, down,
Even if the sky is falling down,
Down, down
Ooh (ohhh)
(Verse 1)

Posted by at 11:43 AM | Comments (11)

Falling in love with a song "Gotta Be Love"

Couple of weeks back while talking to a friend of mine, I came across this song and since then I like this song. I just wanted to listen to this song today and ended up listening so many times today. I want to sing this song and I will soon.

" It can't be this, it can't be that, its gotta be love, yo maya nai ho "

Music is fun to listen to, makes me feel like I want to play my baby 'Acoustic Electric Guitar' again. There are other few songs, which makes me feel like this but this is one of them.

Posted by at 9:35 PM | Comments (0)

'Dhunga Forna K Saro Chha Yahan' a classic song by Madhyamna

While talking over msn and also was listening to the Nepali songs. i came across this song which I had not paid much attention much but that day. I couldn't stop listening after that, I wrote the entire lyrics and sang and recorded. It was fun though. And again Saturday, I was listening and singing the same song. As crazy as it sounds, I love to sing, nothing can stop me from doing that. :)

Posted by at 5:15 PM | Comments (0)

Listening to "Yeh shaam phir nahi aayegi" by N.F.A.K

Listening to this song after he mentioned, and I have been just listening. I am getting hooked, can't stop listening. :)

Yeh shaam phir nahi aayegi
Yeh shaam
Kuch na kaha to, kuch na suna to
Yew he dhal jaye gi

Posted by at 2:38 PM | Comments (0)

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop has died

I was getting out from work, about the start the car, decided to listen to Radio and I heard, Michael Jackson has died due to Cardiac Arrest. I thought I heard it wrong, some other person. Then I heard it again, Michael Jackson, I just couldn't believe my ears. I told my friend MJ died. He was also like what really?

Now I am at home, watching news, same news is going on. Some channels are telling, he is in Coma but some are saying he is already dead. But its really sad, I was just reading about the come back 2 days back. I have always loved his music and him as a singer.

God bless his soul....

Posted by at 5:48 PM | Comments (2)

I have been thinking to add a new entry to my blog, but I login and logout

I really didn't know where to start the entry. I am clueless at this moment as to what I will be writing though.I guess lets write something about music. Few weeks back, one of my friend introduced me to Ryan Leslie's music. I heard the you tube videos where he was composing music, my reaction was awesome awesome. So, last week, I started downloading his songs, and I am listening to one of those too. "Addiction by Ryan Leslie". I guess this really does take away the stress I am feeling.

Talking about music, I just wanted to add something in here, we all read news about Chris Brown and Rihanna. I don't know what went wrong, and who did what to whom. And as all of us do, these singers also have their personal life too. But the difference is when it happens to regular people, media does not blast the news over and over. However, if he really did what the media reported, he did very wrong, hopefully he will learn something from this incident. But, I think he is a good singer and I like his music.

Posted by at 2:21 PM | Comments (0)

Some of my Favorite songs at this time

Sensual Seduction by Snoop Dogg
Clumpsy,Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
With You, Kiss Kiss, Yo(Excuse Me Miss) by Chris Brown
Tattoo by Jordin Sparks
SexyBack, LoveStoned/I think She knows Interlude by Justin Timberlake
Hate that I Love you so by Rihanna
No One by Alicia Keys
Bubbly by Colbie caillat
Low by Flo Rida
Tears on my guitar by Taylor Swift

Do not know the singer of the rest

Posted by at 2:18 PM | Comments (4)

I want to sing and play the lead of this song,god the song is great

First time, I heard this song on American Idol on Wednesday,Alexandrea Lushington sang this song and I thought she did a good job and she sang even better when she left the Idol.I am in love with this song.

IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW (Chicago)

If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
Oo, oo, oo, no, baby, please don't go
And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Oo, oo, oo, no, baby, please don't go
Oo, oo, oo, girl, I just want you to stay

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away ?
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way ?
When tomorrow comes and we both regret
The things we said today

How could we let it slip away ?
How could we end it all this way ?
When tomorrow comes and we both regret
The things we said today

If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
Oo, oo, oo, no, baby, please don't go
Oo, oo, girl, I've just got to have you by my side
Oo, oo, oo, no, baby, please don't go
Oo, ah, ah, I've just got to have you, girl

Posted by at 2:14 PM | Comments (1)

My passion for singing, dancing and music, which I have kept it within me mostly. I never really put it out

From the very young age, I wanted to sing. I remember copying the songs, and singing them. At times, I used to record them in the audio cassettes which my dad had or those which were old. I remember when I was 7-9 years old, I recorded and listened to songs that I sang. At times, I sounded bad but at times not so bad. When I sounded bad, I told myself, I need to practice more.

If anyone reads this entry who knows me well, will be suprised to know that I was shy/yes I am shy, but its a fact. I never was a shy kid but when it came to singing, dancing, I always was. When I was 5 years old, my dad told me to learn dancing with my sisters and I never did because I was so shy. Shy thinking, I might look stupid, I might not be able to follow, I might do something wrong. But what I didn't know was, you have to try before you can make any assumption. All my sisters did, when I saw them dancing on the stage, I realized that I was stupid to not try. And till today, when I see people dancing on tv and shows, I feel like dancing too but the fact that I am shy, never helped me .

But finally when I was in tenth grade, I participated in my school's 50th anniversary in a group dance. I did good, and I found out it was not hard. All you need is to remember steps, focus and work hard. Then its easy.

Anyway talking about singing and music, everytime I listen to a new song, or music, it stays on my head really quickly. The lyrics might not stay but the music does. And from young age, I never cared about the language of the song. As long as the music was good, that was enough for me. At times, when I was singing or humming, one of my aunt used to tell how good I was at it and she loved hearind me sing. She always encouraged me that I can sing and hum real good. And I did hear that from frens too. I used to sing or hum any type of song. I know some people might think, its crazy but even when I was 6-7 years, I liked Gazals. From love, pop,gazals, I sang everything but never really performed in front of anyone.

Once I decided to perform when I was in 10th grade. I gave my name, I went to the house captains. Unfortunately, the captains were one of those girls who always thought they were the great. I hate those kinda people.But getting back to the point, there were 2 girls before me and after they left, those captains made fun of them. That was enough for me, I didn't want them to make fun of me like that. Instead of trying, I just gave up but that was stupid of me for real.Usually I do not give up easily but sometimes I do. Stupid

After my SLC, I took guitar classes, one of my favorite instruments. I thought I would perform this time for sure. Once again, I left it as a dream. I tried to push myself many times, but I never really did. And till this day, I am just telling myself, I love to but I have never. I need to overcome my shyness but I see myself still standing on the same line.

But the fact is, in the year of 2000, I got an opportunity to play with the first lady's band in NP. I could have gone to Qatar to play, but I couldn't because of one of my friend. Thought too much about friend, for whom friendship does not mean anything. I got another chance, I think I was sick that time. But again early 2001, I got another the chance, to play in a program hosted by NGO. I had practiced with Uma didi, prepared and all ready. But just about 1 month before the program, Royal Massacre happened, which stopped everything. And in few months, I came here so I couldn't get hold of Uma didi anymore. So, my dream and passion just got left off in that same line a dream and passion.

Although most of my passion and dream though I work hard, never comes true. It makes you sad but again makes you worker.

Posted by at 3:53 PM | Comments (3)

While listening to a song in Korean song

In December 2006, I posted an entry on my blog while listening to a Korean song. Its one of my favorite songs, it makes me feel good but sad too when I listen to it. Its a romantic song but its sad unfortunately. The song actually means "Because im a girl".

Posted by at 3:50 PM | Comments (1)

Hothon se chhu lo tum and jhuki jhuki si nazar

I'm a big music fan, I listen to varieties of music. One of my favorite is Gazal,Yes,thats right, its "Gazal", some people might think, its crazy for a young person to like Gazals but well yeah...... It usually makes me feel calm, when I am in bad mood or at times, it makes me feel better. But it does not mean I listen to Gazals all the time and I am picky about it too. I usually listen to Jagjit Singh's Gazal. I've listened to a lot of them, and have been listening to them since I was very little. I do not know what made me like Gazals but may be the deep meaning behind it. I do listen to Javed Akhtar and Pankaj Udhas too. They are great too but my first priority is Jagjit.

"Hothon se chhu lo tum and jhuki jhuki si nazar" are one of my very favorite Gazals from many years. The first time I heard these Gazals were when I was like 9-10 years old and I liked it that time and till now I am listening to those. As a matter of fact, right now also listening to Hothon Se.......

To be continued....................

Posted by at 3:19 PM | Comments (3)

Music, its one the best things in the world

At least I think, and my brothers and some of my musician friends say so too.Can you imagine life without music? I mean it would be just so boring, lifeless I guess. I am listening to one and its cheering me up. I have a big tension on my head but I am not worried at all about that because music is making me feel relaxed. I have quite a few work done without any interruption too. Music, its great. Although not all music is great, everyone has their choice but overall good music is good for ya.

Posted by at 2:47 PM | Comments (0)

Listening to a Korean song

Listening to a Korean song. First thing,Am I Korean? The honest answer would be : NO. Do I understand Korean? Few words. How? Because I used to watch Korean channel (Arirang TV). And have interest in learning language.

First of all, I love learning different languages. Secondly, I love music and listening(also singing) to music from all over the world is my interest, hobby whatever you call it. As long as music,songs are not irritating, heavy metal, I would listen to it. Specially I would listen to love songs, and many other. Well the particular one I am listening to right is a love song which even has a video, really nice song and video. The music just makes me feel like me. The video does make you a little sad but its just showing what someone could do for you who loves you so much.

Lets not write more on it other wise I would just keep writing and words will finish. Let me save words for the day . :)

(korean song) kiss - Because i'm a girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=7w1XhJhfUV0&v=rexUdNhPFVI

Posted by at 12:14 PM | Comments (1)