After a stressful week, a nice Friday evening.

These days every day is super busy, a Friday doesn't feel like a Friday anymore with the amount of workload and stress I have. Today was a busy day and after the whole day of work, meetings, I needed to relax. I decided to go to Spinning class as every Friday, then home and a nice movie was in the list.

After the workout, I came home, got fresh, started doing my laundry. Talked to my parents for few minutes, felt nice since its been couple of days, I had talk to them. AFter that we had Drunken noodles, some tofu vegetable dish for dinner along with some wine was nice. Then after cleaning up, started the movie Arranged.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848542/ It was a little different than I had expected, I enjoyed the movie.
Arranged.jpg

Posted by at 11:58 PM | Comments (1)

Friday night plan to watch movie, got ruined by the snow, definitely was worth on Saturday.

Dinner before the movie was very nice. Tried out a new Mexican restaurant and all was worth it. I would like to go again there, enjoy some of their music and dance floor.

El Nuevo Rodeo
"http://www.elnuevorodeorestaurant.com/"

After the nice dinner and then a detour to the Rosedale Mall was nice. Skyfall afterwards was nice and relaxing. I love the soundtrack of this movie, I cant stop singing. Another very nice Bond movie. Her songs makes me happy singing.

skyfall.jpg

Skyfall soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

Posted by at 11:27 AM | Comments (0)

Here I am watching 'The Last Time', trying to relax my mind.

I couldn't wait for the day to be over so I could come home, work out and relax. I got back, went to gym, ran walked. It was actually a good workout.

Anyhow, after workout, the relaxing hot bath/shower felt good. The days have been hectic and stressful. I guess when you are alone, it does not help. May be I don't know what I am talking about. This is life...

Posted by at 8:20 PM | Comments (0)

Today I woke up with a call from my parents, which is good, but again I missed their call so..

After I missed my parents call, I came to my computer and started looking at my Inbox. I then logged into facebook to reply to an email. That's when I ended up finding this movie '500 days of Summer', now I can't wait to watch it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022603/

Posted by at 11:53 AM | Comments (0)

Its a Sunday, as I was changing channels, I saw Lakers vs San Antonio game was about to start.

Right now the score is 46 vs 24 in the 2nd quarter 6.47 minutes left.

@6pm
I was talking to Rencha over skype while she made gazaar's haluwa. We were chatting about who is going to come, what we are doing etc etc. That's when Reeta called me, we talked for few minutes.

My phone rang again, the caller asked me 'this is what I am thinking, what should we do?'. Well, sudden plan with a backup plan was made. I said bye to Rencha, got ready and headed out. We went to downtown and ended up not going with the original plan. Instead we went to eat in Pei Wei and went to watch Adjustment Bureau at our favorite theater. The movies turned out to be a nice one. I enjoyed the it, we both enjoyed yet. I wish someone would sacrifice if not that at least compromise on things and love me so much too. But, it is definitely a good movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/
AdjustmentBureau.jpg

Posted by at 11:12 AM | Comments (0)

The plan to watch Ustoppable last night, was resheduled for Sunday.

But, at 9.20 pm suddenly it got planned again and we went to watch the movie. It sure was a good movie. I am not a huge fan of Denzel Washington, but it was overall a good movie. Every minute you wondered, whats going to happen next, oh my god, is anyone going to get hurt? Are they going to get it done? etc etc. One stupid person's stupidity can harm affect so many people's lives, it can definitely move the world upside down.

And officially Twin Cities winter started, it snowing outside and supposed to get about 6-8 inches.

Posted by at 12:30 AM | Comments (0)

Hachiko : A Dog's Story starring 'Richard Gere', wanting to watch and finally did.

It was nice but yet a sad movie. Tears fell off my eyes. And it was sweet of you to find the movie for me. Here is the imdb link, if anyone of you interested.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1028532/ Hachi.jpg

Posted by at 7:10 PM | Comments (16)

Feels a little better after relaxing my mind with 'Duplicity' a 2009 released movie.

I have been extremely stressed out with work, school and everything else. After two days in a row of classes, I had to relax a bit that's when I found this movie on HBO. I was doing other stuff while watching the movie. Basically I watched bits and pieces of the movie and missed out the fun.

However, today Saturday, I have not been feeling good. Since I had been thinking something from few days and I have had headache too. While eating lunch, I decided to watch the movie. This time for real, I watched the movie from the beginning to the end. I thought it was an interesting movie. The best part on the end was the Soundtrack. As soon as I heard, I had to go find the song. I found and listened to it on youtube.

Here is the link, if anyone is interested, and if you want to watch this movie, I highly recommend watching it. It goes under Genre : Romance | Thriller. I think Clive Owen and Julia Robert looked good together in this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVKx6uGekp4

Posted by at 4:03 PM | Comments (1)

After few stressful days, an evening of relax with one good movie, priceless...

Its been days, I have not watched TV, not even news. Since I wasn't going to go see him tonight, after work today, I came home, cooked dinner and then decided to watch the movie which I had been carrying to watch.

"My Sister's Keeper" released in 2009, I thought was a good movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078588/

Posted by at 10:48 PM | Comments (3)

Heard of "3 Idiots", felt like watching and finally watched it too.

Its been a long time, I watched a Hindi movie. About the movie, the first part was good but the other half was a little bit of BS. It sure was hilarious though, with full of silly stuff. The funniest was that speech given by that idiot. Laughed so hard, my stomach was hurting, oh my my.....

Anyways.....

Posted by at 1:35 PM | Comments (1)

Brothers asked me if I had watched Avatar yet.

My answer was, "no and not interested because I thought it was an Alien type movie." Said the same to my very good friend.

Found out its 3D movie, so we ended up watching it. I thought it was a good and worth watching it, chha naapa soyagu ni la jhan movie banlagu thheyn chhon....

Posted by at 12:20 PM | Comments (0)

"Its Complicated", I think is one of the best movies of year 2009.

During Thanksgiving, when I was roaming around the Mall in Chicago, I thought, should watch this movie on Xmas. Didn't watch that day, but I did yesterday. It was great, funny, romantic, a little sad, and everything you could ask for a day or evening to be great.

The movie was about 2 hours long and from the beginning to the end, it was hilarious. I mean entire audience was laughing that hard. It was a R rated movie, oh boy it was funny so funny. As the movie says, the life is complicated. It takes a lot of work for a relationship to work.

One more good movie, I had watched "Up In the Air". Watched it on December 19th, 2009, when it was running only in the selected theaters. It was a good evening with "ahem ahem......"Movie was great, but a little wrong timing but still we enjoyed it. So, that was good. Don't want to write details though......

Posted by at 9:59 AM | Comments (3)

Nights in Rodanthe 2008, Richard Gere and Diane Lane

After a hectic, stressful week and annoying all day Saturday class, I had to do something to relax. Basically watch tv or a nice movie. Searching through HBO Demand movies, found "Nights in Rodanthe" a Drama/Romance. I had seen the trailers last year but never got to watch it. And I finally did today, which was the best thing I did today I think.

Slow yet very interesting movie romantic movie. But it ended sadly though. I still can watch the movie again, I just loved it. I think Richard Gere and Diane Lane look great together.

Posted by at 10:03 PM | Comments (2)

Four movies in the past few days, after so long.

After a stressful, tiring week and weekend, watched movies and finally feels a bit relaxed. I wish something else also worked out too but hopefully it will and I am looking forward to it.

The Women, Comedy/Chick Flick
Wanted, Action Thriller/Crime/Thriller ( It had some amazing action sequences, loved it)
The Mad Money, Comedy
The Proposal, Comedy/ Drama/Romance

Out of all these, the #1, #2 and #4 were the best. Oh boy, I had fun watching Chick Flick, Comedy and Action altogether. Awesome awesome awesome, I couldn't be happier.

The Proposal "It takes two to make things go right, It takes two to make it out of sight", amazing movie...

Posted by at 8:28 PM | Comments (0)

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone's dream comes true?

Dream, yes dream but the one dream to be with the man/woman you love. The reason I wrote is because yesterday I watched a romantic movie "Prime" and just now "A Lot Like Love".

The first movie was about a Jewish guy and non-Jewish woman. She is in her thirties and he is just 23. She is divorced and they are in love. He is young, a good artist but he does not have a job. But because they were in so much love, her loved changed him to find a job and be independent. But he is young and she finds out that his parents have a lot of dream for him, she decides to go away from him. They break up and after a year of apart, somehow during the Christmas time, they run into each other. Before he makes his move, she stops him. And there the movie finishes, their love was so real, I wish they could be together but they couldn't, very sad. I know its just a 2 hr movie but these things happen in real life. Can you imagine how people feel when it actually happens in their life?

Around 3pm, I was changing channels and was looking for some good movie to watch. I saw moive "A lot like Love", Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Pete(I think). It was half way done but watched it anyway. It was romantic, I missed like 10 minutes of the movie after I started watching and I came back to watch. Some thing has happened in the movie, and I didn't know what. I see One Year Later and he comes to propose to her, but she tells him, "I am engaged". But she loves him so much, and she is actually not in love with the guy she is engaged to. Then again I see "6 months Later". Her friend runs into him in the store looking for suit and she tells her about it. She is now so ready to go find him. She somehow finds his address and goes there.

There she sees, everyone is getting ready for a wedding. She thinks oh no, he is getting married and tries to run away but he sees her. But at the end they meet and he tells her, I am not getting married but my sister is. And boom, they are in each others arms once again happy again.

Oh that was so romantic. After watching writing about it on my blog. Love is really beautiful, if everything works fine in the relationship, meaning if you can be with the person in your life but if not love hurts as everyone knows. It really does hurt, the worst part is you can only dream about being together and love but nothing else.

Posted by at 4:19 PM | Comments (0)

Welcome Back Miss Mary on Sunday on Channel SHOT e

Its Sunday, just wanted to cook something after a long time. Made some spicy Shrimp with green pepper, red pepper, mushroom, onion, green chilly. Then ate with boiled Broccolli and Cauli-flower. Lunch was good but not as good as I thought it would be. While eating, I decided to check if there are any movies on the TV. Luckily "Welcome Back Miss Mary" was on. I read the guide info, it was a comedy so put it on. It wasn't really that funny movie but happens to be a good simple family movie. It finished just now and I enjoyed the End of the movie.

As soon as the movie finished there was a Commercial on channel 605. Guess what the commercia was on, it was on a movie called "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", one of the good movies I have watched. Its not a love story, not a suspense but a little sad story about a Black Woman. I watched this movie last year, and liked it. I wanted to watch a complete movie but forgot about it. Now the premiere is coming on August 2nd,06. I guess if I get time, I will watch it. Its a Friday after next week. But by then, I won't have Cable at my house.

Posted by at 4:43 PM | Comments (16)

Drive me crazy. Yes, Drive me crazy.

Drive me crazy. Yes, Drive me crazy. I didn't really mean me even though it says me. But this actually is a movie which I just finished watching on Cable. I found the movie so sweet, I just felt so good. The story touched my heart, nothing like this happened to me for a while. But this one did. I don't think a movie except Notebook which touched my heart for the past one year. Anyway today's movie was great.

I wish it was reality but its not. It was just a movie, and I can only be happy watching that. I'm glad I liked it. Sweet love story sweet couple, can it be any true in real life. Well, I dont know what I am saying but I know what I am thinking and what I have in my mind right now.

Don't want to write any further because dot dot dot. ......

Posted by at 2:01 PM | Comments (0)