Its a Sunday, as I was changing channels, I saw Lakers vs San Antonio game was about to start.

Right now the score is 46 vs 24 in the 2nd quarter 6.47 minutes left.

@6pm
I was talking to Rencha over skype while she made gazaar's haluwa. We were chatting about who is going to come, what we are doing etc etc. That's when Reeta called me, we talked for few minutes.

My phone rang again, the caller asked me 'this is what I am thinking, what should we do?'. Well, sudden plan with a backup plan was made. I said bye to Rencha, got ready and headed out. We went to downtown and ended up not going with the original plan. Instead we went to eat in Pei Wei and went to watch Adjustment Bureau at our favorite theater. The movies turned out to be a nice one. I enjoyed the it, we both enjoyed yet. I wish someone would sacrifice if not that at least compromise on things and love me so much too. But, it is definitely a good movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/
AdjustmentBureau.jpg

Posted by at 11:12 AM | Comments (0)

The best part of today is you LAKERS...

You proved it again that you are the best and the best. No one can beat you...

Great game played by all of you; Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, Pau Gasol, Ron Artest, Lamar Odom, Sasha Vujacic, Andrew Bynum, Luke Walton, Jordan Farmer, Shannon Brown and finally Phil Jackson is the best and calmest Coach ever...

lakers.jpg

http://www.nba.com/lakers/roster/0809playerpage.html

Posted by at 11:14 PM | Comments (0)

I logged in thinking I will write something but I am not sure what I want to write about.

Other than, I feel down. At work also, didn't get much accomplished these two days, feels bad about it. I am working on the Head First book assignment, but do I have the motivation. Umm..may be a little but my mind and heart are asking for something that I am not sure what. Or may be I know what it is. I wish, I wish and I wish and stay with that hope.

Btw today, I picked up my gown, cap and tassel. I wore it on after I got home, felt good, I am done with grad school. Wow, now what is next, hehe.Wish mom dad were here but, bajema's being gone is more important. Oh well, anyway what am I writing.

Seriously I think I need to get away from here for few days. Checking tickets online too but where is the question. I wrote to a friend about CO, but haven't heard yet. Because I do not want to end up alone here, of course 'you' won't care.

Between I am posting a picture of Kobe from yesterday game with Phoenix, Score was W 128 - 107. I am looking forward to tomorrow's game, hope Lakers will play good like last night and will beat Phoenix Suns, Wohoo...
kobefinger.jpg

Posted by at 9:23 PM | Comments (1)

Game 3 : Despite everything going on in my mind and my frustration, it was so worth watching the Play-Offs last night.

Great game Lakers played last night at Utah with Jazz. One more game and then Lakers will be in the Western Conference Finals. I can't wait to see that. I get worried when Lakers play with Jazz in Utah court, but yesterday was a different story. They were just great.

Keep it up Lakers...Lakers 111, Jazz 110: Game 3 Running Diary

game3.jpg

Posted by at 11:36 AM | Comments (0)

Lakers game in Target Center April 9th, 2010...

I was thinking to watch the game on TV or even had thought about skipping it. But couple of ended up ended up going to Target Center. Thursday afternoon is when I found out, we got tickets. Kobe wasn't there but, Lakers played the first half, but the second half specially the 3rd Quarter is when they played bad. It was all worth it at last since Lakers won.

Go Lakers, however they have to work harder. They can't rest and let others score. Game wasn't the best, but it was a good Friday evening out.

Copy of IMG_0538.jpg

Posted by at 11:05 AM | Comments (1)

Lakers Vs Celtics, January 31st, 2010..

I almost thought Lakers are going to disappoint their fan. They didn't play well from the 2nd quarter but at last, Bryant did his job. Great job Lakers, best of the luck for the rest of the season. Keep up the good game and however you gotta play better though....

Lakers.jpg

Posted by at 6:57 PM | Comments (2)

Lakers Vs Rockets 3rd Quarter 62/54

Lakers played terrible on Wednesday's game and result of which they lost in their home court. But they have to win tonight. However, the game is pretty tight tonight. Lakers score 3 and they score 2. But if Lakers keep up with the lead, they will win tonight.

Work hard, focus Lakers. While typing Odom missed a nice shot.ugh.....

Posted by at 10:19 PM | Comments (0)

Lakers vs Celtics, the third game

Its sad to see Lakers lost two games, but they won the third, thats their first. And they are going to win the next 3 and will be the winners of NBA 2008. Everyone in the team is so awesome, starting from Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, Paul Gasol, Sasha Ju...., Luke Walton,can't remember some others name. I know them by face though.But man, they are great.And I just love watching them play. Its just that they had a lot of rebounds, they missed many free throws also.

Next game is tomorrow, and I am sure they will do great and will win the game. Good luck Lakers, Go Lakers, thats the way to go.

Posted by at 8:49 PM | Comments (0)

Timberwolves Vs Lakers on Feb 13th,08

Finally after running around,I boughts ticket for myself and for my friend.We were really excited about the game.All day at work, thinking about the game at 7pm.Everything went as planned,after work had dinner and headed to Target Center.We reached on time this time,there were no warm ups going on yet.We found our seats,waiting for players to come, players mainly Lakers,out of all mainly Kobe.

Our seat was in a nice spot,right above Lakers. We could see Phil Jackson, and all Lakers team.I was so excited,couldn't believe, I had come to watch NBA, the game which Lakers were playing.The game started at 7pm,in less than 5 minutes,they scored.Lakers played really well this time.Every single player played so good.Kobe,Dereck Fisher,Gasol Pau,Odom Lamar,Luke Walter all played so good.Man,it was great.Their moves, passes were just great.I was very happy how they played.Lakers did so well that their score was 117 and Timberwolves was 85.

Great game,running around,money spent all worth it after all.

Posted by at 8:48 PM | Comments (1)

Timberwolves Vs Toronto Raptors, my first experience watching NBA live

I was excited to go watch the game.Due to the severe cold weather,one of our friend's car didn't start.So,he called this morning and said, he might not be able to make it.Ask someone else, now its time to find that someone. Called few friends,no one is taking a call, not returning a call either.So, the time is passing, its almost 4pm.That was kinda stress but more than that I was so stressed out today about something else.

It was about a class I was enrolled in.Object Oriented Architecture and Design Patterns, interesting topic. I really wanted to stay in the class,but since this is my first time working full-time and going to school,it was getting too much for me.I couldn't decide what I should do, I kept doing should I, should I not.So,finally I said,this is too much,I will just drop it before 4:30pm and I did.I was a little sad but at the same time,I think I made a good decision.Goodluck to me.I will try to take 3 classes next semester if I can.

And writing about the NBA game,I called my friend from MIS.He, myself and my best friend met in Target Center.The game had already started but we made it.It was fun to watch live,at the same time kinda boring, hehehe.I wasn't fan of any of those two teams,so I was not excited or sad for any.But being from Minnesota,thought may be I should support Timberwolves which I did.But the thing is Timberwolves lost to Toronto Raptors.They won by a lot.But it was a great evening watching NBA live,in those great seats.

Posted by at 9:02 PM | Comments (0)

Just when I saved the previous entry, something came to my mind

So, I am starting to write again.I won NBA ticket for Feb10th,08 and its finally tomorrow. I am so excited about it, never been to a NBA.Man, its NBA, Timberwolves Vs Toronto Raptors.None of the team is my favorite, but it will be fun to watch the game.

But I am not so excited about next week. I haven't studied for any class, haven't read any Chapter, and I am worried. I don't know what I am doing. I am all mixed up. There are so many things in my mind going on sometimes. And something happened to me, no pain, no nothing but I felt swollen left abdomen last Monday. I was shocked and surprised at the same time when I woke up. I felt like a balloon or swollen something inside. I had never felt like that before. I was pretty worried, I kept feeling my left abdomen. I finally setup appointment with the doctor for Friday.

Because of the appt. I thought of working from home. I went to the doctor, but I was a little late so I had to wait. I rescheduled for later part of the day. I went in, I had to go through one of the embarrassing procedure too. After all this, the RNP told me I will have to go through Ultrasound which is on Tuesday early morning, and I am really nervous about it. I am not sure what they are going to tell whats wrong. I'm hoping its nothing serious, thats all. I am going to stay positive and hope for the best.

Monday was when my abdomen was swollen and just 1-2 days back, parents had called me. Reason mom saw me in her dream, I don't know if she saw me sick, but she said,"I saw you in my dream, I just wanted to check if you are doing fine or not". I don't know if she sensed I was going to be sick. But mom's senses, thats great.

Thats all for now.

Posted by at 9:04 PM | Comments (0)