Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Color + Base Longwear Nail Enamel, In The Money

I treated myself with this beautiful color for being sick all week.

Revlon Colorstay Gel "In The Money" with Diamond Topcoat
Revlons_InTheMoney.jpg

Revlons_In The Money.jpg

Posted by at 5:18 PM | Comments (4)

Nail Madness continues with few new colors

Revlon's Flirt
RevlonFlirt.jpg

Wet Wild's Purple with Revlon's Enchanting
RevlonEnchanting.jpg

Revlon's Enchanting with Silver
RevlonEnchantingSilver.jpg

Revlon's Coastal Surf with Silver, Black and White
RevlonsCoastal.jpg

Revlon's Cherries In the Snow with Silver and Black
20140615_134639-1.jpg

Posted by at 2:16 PM | Comments (3)

Headache, not good sleep, need rest etc etc...

Saturday, I got few stuff done. Today though it hasn't been great. Breakfast didn't taste so great. Afterwards trying to take a nap didn't work either. I am so tired, cooked food, didn't taste so great either. Then I started working in painting my nails before I am too tired. I thought doing this will take my headache, tiredness away. And I was wrong. The Lavender color turned out nice, mixing Orange didn't turn out good. Next time only Orange with Silver or Black.

Revlon's Enchanting with Silver and Tangerine with dots of Black
IMG_20140511_161020.jpg

Posted by at 4:45 PM | Comments (0)

The week started out okay, the half of the week was pretty stressful and tiring.

I don't know what happened, the way I felt around 3:30pm, wasn't the best feeling. And I am glad I decided go get some air. After the other good thing was ULTA shopping, I am happy. Here's sneak peak of my shopping.

Revlon's different colors along with NYX Lip Pencils and Eye Liner.

IMG_20140509_203803.jpg

Tangerine, Enchanting and Flirt
IMG_20140509_204320.jpg

I made a stop at Trader Joe's for some grocery and met my good old friend from 12+ years. Overall, awesome.

Posted by at 8:59 PM | Comments (0)

Nail Polish madness series along with my day today...

Wet and Wild with Silver
Purple_Silver.jpg

I got up early, got fresh and headed out. It was nice to see all, helping out, talking to everyone. The feast of course was great. After the whole day fun, it was time to leave. I made a stop at DSW and returned the Tignanello along with Guess wallet. I couldn't find a another purse instead bought a Clutch for my graduating cousin.

Urban Expressions Summit Clutch.jpg

Posted by at 8:02 PM | Comments (285)

Oh my my how did the day turned out...

I was supposed to be at the MinneBar9, instead I was at different Malls spending money. I didn't have a very good sleep which made me feel extremely tired with aches and pains. That made me not wake up early morning. Then when I did wake up, I had a terrible headache.

I changed my plan for the day and packed to head to Roch. I stopped at the Dealer to get my car washed and tire pressure checked. After that I made a stop at Southdale and my day went. I got some facial mask stuff done. Then I bought a Lipstick, then CK Purse, then omg.

Next stop, another Mall, where I bought pillows, some tops and a dress. And then the next stop DSW, where I bought a Betsey Johnson Satchel along with Guess wallet. Now, I am thinking, I need to return some of these things. Too much $ spent.

Betsey Johnson Satchel - Tough Love Red
BetseyJohnsonSatchel_ToughLoveRed.jpg

A.Byer
A.Byer.jpg

Posted by at 8:56 PM | Comments (1)

A Thursday evening where I fell in Love with Calvin Klein Tote and its too expensive for me...

After work, headed to the gym and then it was time for my facial, hand massage appointment. Calie did some massage on my cuticles, then some facial. Then after stopping at Macy's for an exchange, I came back to the same store. I found these two things, which grabbed my heart yet they were too expensive, so only posting pictures here.

Calvin Klein Handbag - Saffiano Leather Tote Orange
calvin-klein-handbag-key-item-saffiano-leather-totejpg.jpg

Jessica Simpson Dress
JessicaSimpsonDress.jpg

Posted by at 10:14 PM | Comments (0)

Saturday morning started out okay and it was time to start my day.

I got fresh, had breakfast and the first stop was the DMV, then the library. After that gym, shower and then the Target Optical. I found really nice frames, a Dolce and Gabana, and Kenneth Cole.

I came home, waited for my friend to call me. After w hole year, I reached MOA, it wasn't so much fun in the traffic though. I walked around for a long time while I waited for her. Then I ended up buying my first brand name purse. I bought a unique color, can't find the picture.

Tignanello Perfect 10 Shopper...
Tignanello.jpg

INC sleeve cutout top
IMG_2929.JPG

NY Collections
IMG_2934.JPG

Posted by at 7:28 PM | Comments (0)

Today is my Passat's Birthday and I'm celebrating with Canvas painting.

First time at 'Wine and Canvas' with few friends...The morning started out with lot of snow on the road. I was worried the snow will not melt. As the day progressed, the temperature went up and all the snow melted. So, it was time to head out from work, I even got out early. I came home, dropped off my stuff, got fresh and headed out.

I reached early and reserved the spots etc etc. I got some chips and Guacamole chips ordered for us. The whole thing was pretty awesome experience painting the theme 'Lake Superior'.

IMG_20140404_210501.jpg

Posted by at 7:15 PM | Comments (1)

Wanted to try Fuschia Pink, I ended up Revlon's one of a kinda Red.

Red is such a beautiful color, I wish everything in life was this beautiful.

Revlon's some Red
IMG_20140403_191333.jpg

Posted by at 8:44 PM | Comments (0)

Almost the last day of March, a very sunny Sunday...

I woke up tired, do I didn't get to the gym as planned. However, I got few things done. I danced around the mirror doing make-up, then taking selfies and so on. I headed to Knollwood, returned the Wok which I bought last week, and bought a new steel piece. I then made to Ridgedale to different stores, JC Penny, Express, and Sephora. I bought the Charcoal face mask and the eye-shadow Palette.

I came home, fried the Momo, had it not been staying on the stove for little long, it would have been super crispy. It was good overall. After that just surfed the net, later in the day, did my nails which turned out great. The lines are not as crisp. Now, watching 'Unfaithful' on TV.

Revlon's Coastal Surf with Silver and Black
Revlon's Coastal Surf with Silver and Black.jpg

Posted by at 8:07 PM | Comments (0)

Nail Polish Madness

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

Posted by at 4:14 PM | Comments (2)

Last Saturday of March, started out nice and sunny...

And here I have so many things I needed to take care excited about that. I woke up with a bad dream, little upset/sad. Then slept a bit more, so it was about 9:30am and time to get up and start my journey for this day.

After getting fresh and having breakfast, got my stuff ready for gym, after gym etc. First stop was at the Post Office to mail my Cookware Set. Priority Mail and reaching on Monday. Until the evaluation done, I wait to get a new set, fingers crossed, that will work. I headed to the gym, and shower and was time to make another stop.

Next stop was Walgreens to exchange my new Revlon's. Then another stop was Target to return the Corelle set which I didn't like. And I forgot to stop into the Optical there, bummer. So, DSW was the next stop. Clearance section didn't have appealing things other than a pair of Yellow medium heal shoes. Instead of that, I purchased the 6 pair socks for mom. I am happy to buy something for mom. I came out, directed someone that I am getting out and she can reserve my Parking spot. They were happy and I was happy to help out as well.

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel, Wild Strawberry, Coastal Surf, Velvet Rope
IMG_20140329_145601.jpg

Here is the interesting stuff begins. I had to 100 exit, I don't know what I was thinking, I stayed in the wrong exit. So, I had to take another exit to come back right. I went inside this strip mall, then realized, I did a mistake there. Then I came out, where I thought I had taken Excelsior Exit, so kept going. I then stayed in the wrong lane, I needed to be in right lane. Oh my my, I went passing Target, then realized, that road only goes again to the wrong direction I needed to be. I turned out, and took the correct exit.

I was like what am I doing, Then again, I missed the Westside exit. Oh god, what happened to me. One after another, so then without thinking I took 100 South, I again said to myself, again wrong thing. I was confused by this time, and I got the correct exit. Finally reached the dealer and got my car washed. What a Saturday.

Posted by at 4:14 PM | Comments (0)

Today after work, I made it to the Gym.

After the workout, I stopped and bought some new nail polish. However, I am not sure I will be keeping those. Here are some I purchased and some I would like to purchase.

Revlon's Long lasting Colors
Rain Forest, Wild Strawberry, Amethyst, Velvet Rope

RevlonLongLasting.jpg

IMG_20140328_200131.jpg

Posted by at 10:33 PM | Comments (1)

While the laundry is getting done, I decided to make a stop to Ulta

So, here I reach I see the Bare Minerals Blush and Bronze on the front displayed. I wanted to try some foundation and blush. I ended up Bare Minerals foundation, bronze and blush. She even tried some Prime, so lets see how long this light make-up lasts. Below are my first few make-up purchases, nothing fancy.

bareMinerals Warmth and Vintage Peach, ecoTools brush and Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe by NYX.

Vintage Peach
vintagePeach.jpg

Warmth
bareMinerals_Warmth.JPG

ecoTools Fresh and Flawless
EcoToolsBambooSet.jpg

Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe by NYX
Glam Lipstick Aqa Luxe by NYX.jpg

Posted by at 3:10 PM | Comments (2)

Just another Friday and after work, did some shopping...

A busy Friday, was tired after work, then it was time to come home. Then after the news, I decided to head to the mall for some shopping. After over an hour, I finally found two tops, one August Silk Turquoise sweater top and another was the Micheal Kors blue sweater which is an interesting style. I can't find the picture of it unfortunately. The pictures below do not do justice to the regular tops though.

August Silk Turquoise
AugustSilk_Turquoise.jpg

Michael Kors Petite Raglan Stud Sweater
MICHAEL Michael Kors Petite Stud Sweater.jpg

After the shopping, it was time to check out some make-up. It was a lot of fun getting make-up done by Calie. She was sweet and very helpful. It was 9:10pm, when I was done with all those fun stuff and it was time to head home. And here I am, typing these words.

Posted by at 10:31 PM | Comments (1)

Volumizing Dry Shampoo by Tresemme

I finally tried the Dry Shampoo this morning, it was okay. After all day, the Shampoo didn't turn like dry wax. And today was second new top day. I wore the August Silk top with my colorful necklace. Below is the picture of the top, however picture doesn't do justice. I will have to post my own picture later as it looks way way nicer.

August Silk 3/4 Sleeve Round Neck Orange/Yellow
August Silk Sleeve Round Neck Top.jpg

Posted by at 8:20 PM | Comments (0)

A part of the Saturday's shopping

After Thai lunch with Mel, we headed to Ulta to buy some beauty products for her. I bought a eyeliner pencil and an eye shadow. I tries the Eye Shadow, it looks so nice in the box, not so nice when you put it, wears off easily.

Essence 15 Bling Bling
Essence15BlingBling.jpeg

Revlon's Diamond Lust Shadow - Neptune Star
revlon_neptunestar001.jpg

AGB
ABG_Sweather.jpg

Chiffon Top
Elle_Chiffon.jpg

Dana Buchman Lurex Ribbed Cardigan

Posted by at 7:25 PM | Comments (2)

Nail Polish madness....

Sinful and Revlon's Enthrall
IMG_20140303_202015.jpg

Revlon's Cherries In the Snow
IMG_20140306_185301.jpg

Revlon_CherriesInTheSnow.JPG

Posted by at 10:43 PM | Comments (0)

Who knew I would be buying Lipstick in life...

I have never be.en a Lipstick person. Today I went to buy Dawn the dish liquid and ended up looking at eye shadows, liners, nail polish and then the lipsticks. I bought a black shimmer liner along with two Revlon lipsticks. I really wanted a beautiful rich red, didn't see one. I am excited to try it, will see how it turns out. In the meantime, below are the pictures and these are appealing.

Revlon's Cherry Blossom #028
Revlon_CherryBlossom__028.jpg

Revlon's Softsilver Red # 425
Revlon_SoftSilverRed_425_.jpg

Posted by at 8:08 PM | Comments (1)

Its another Sunday again...

After having breakfast, took shower and it ws time to head out to take care of things. First stop was to find ToysRUs, I couldn't locate where it is at. I made stop at Target for my Glade candles. My next stop was Southdale. I didn't find any clothes and it wasn't a great day to shop there today as I didn't have coupons and I couldn't find clothes.

I made a stop at Wilson Leather for my Red Leather Jacket. Oh and today I bought one. Then bought a stop at VS for VSX which worked out well as well.

Rivet Faux-Leather Scuba Jacket
RED_shopping.jpg

Posted by at 4:33 PM | Comments (0)

Its a Saturday again and I decided to head to Mall to buy clothes.

I headed to Southdale, changed my mind and ended up in Knollwood after seeing the traffic on 169. The time spent was well worth it after finding these two tops. One if definitely nice another was alright I think.

IZ Byer California
IZ_Black.jpg

After that came home, tried the tops out, did laundry and waiting for friends.

Posted by at 6:14 PM | Comments (0)

Today overall was a busy and super nice day for me.

After a light breakfast, workout, got fresh then to the DMV to take care of License stuff. Then to the Dealer, checked out a new car, got the car washed, tire pressure checked etc etc...

Came home, had lunch and it was time to head out again. Around 12:30pm, I reached Southdale, checked out a pair of shoes instead of clothes. Oh my god, did I get a very deal on shoes, I surprised myself when the register showed the price.

By Anne Klein
IMG_20140111_214250.jpg

IMG_20140111_214406-1.jpg

Then it was time to head out for the make over. The make over took about 2 hours, it was nice. We had tea, chit chat and it was almost 6pm, so it was time for me to head out to Figlios for dinner. It was hard to find parking, after about 10 minutes, I found one. It was so nice to see Mel and Tim. The dinner tasted good, desert was awesome. And this is how I spent my nice day. One happy day.

Posted by at 3:27 PM | Comments (0)

And the Nail Art again....

Revlon's Enthrall with Silver on top
IMG_20140108_203124.jpg

Posted by at 10:25 PM | Comments (2)

The trip is done and back to Dallas till New Years

Sunday
It was nice to be home, it was nice and quiet. And soon it was time for the fish, yamm...

Monday
Around 10am, we went to Starbucks Coffee. Then the walk in the Stony shop area in the sunny a bit chilly morning. After that came home and sat home. Then we went to the Outlet Mall and checked out some stores. The Red Jacket in Guess was so beautiful, I had to leave it. The Jacket in Wilson Leather were beautiful as well, again I had to pass that also.

Tuesday
Stayed home, talked, did nail art with Tisha, it was nice overall. It was then time to go to aunty's house for Eve Party. We all danced, ate food, enjoyed the time.
IMG_20131231_135430.jpg

Wednesday
Today is the last day here. Started out in the bihaar, this is what I really wanted to do today. The weather was awesome, I couldn't ask for more. After the bihaar was lunch with Sonal and Priti, it was good as well. Around 3pm, we headed to the lake and after wards was the Mall. We spent a lot of time there shopping, bought only handful of stuff yet it was a super nice, shopping day together which I will miss after coming back. I picked up the Thai Food for dinner, and headed out to meet Tisha and bhauju. I said bye to them and came home. The food was good along with some wine, awesome day, awesome everything.

Posted by at 12:04 PM | Comments (648)

The days after Christmas to Austin and San Antonio...

Thursday
Sunny came to pick me up, we went home and later in the evening to the Outlet Mall. I was so tired by then, didn't have energy to to try out clothes. After that was dinner time and it was good. Once again late night was Nail Polish time for 3 of us, which was fun.

IMG_20131229_125319.jpg

Friday
Today we were home and after noon was at aunty's place and was time to head out for Austin. 6th street was empty as its semester break.

Saturday
Today was the San Antonio day. The Alamo, River walk, the lunch, boat ride, picture time, everything was nice. The weather was nice which made the day even better.
IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG

Posted by at 11:30 PM | Comments (1)

Its December 22nd and last travel plan of this year started.

Reached my destination around 11 pm or little after. I was tired by that time. So, they came to pick me and then we were home. Ate tasty nya, with rest of the tasty food. Then it was midnight and it was a birthday for someone there. The cake was Tres Leche cake, it was a bit dry yet tasty.

Monday
We hit bunch of places to shop. We found 1 dress each and I didn't end up buying, I wish I had taken it, it was just beautiful except that not so great finishing. And was time to meet bhauju then to meet friend.

Tuesday the Christmas Eve
Its Christmas eve, we again went to shop. Today I finally made it to the Forth wort Water Park. This time we made it Dillard's, oh my god, it was so big, I started feeling dizzy and stopped shopping. Then it was time to eat some Snack, we chose sandwich it was so tasty. After the mall, we went home, made some food and headed to the Eve party at dai's. Food, gift exchange, music, singing was fun.

Wednesday Christmas Day
What did I do today hmmm...oh yeah we stayed home and then went to the Park for a bit and then again home, doing the nail art, it was fun. Went to Nhas cha's friend's place, ended up watching the movie Boss haha....And late night, I ended up watching Mujhse Shadi Karoge, two movies oh my god.
IMG_20131225_132813.jpg

Posted by at 8:22 PM | Comments (0)

Last year and today, what a difference on this day.

I wanted to celebrate and do something nice. The day started at the Chardonnay Golf Club, then multiple Vineyards and the day ended with Peruvian dinner. Overall, the day was nice. There were few weird moments yet it was a nice day.

Nail Polish for this day
Red Nail Polis.jpg

Posted by at 7:36 PM | Comments (0)

Regardless of how I feel, the Nail Polish madness continues...

I call it, that's the spirit girl and birthday came early this year. I got myself a new pair of Red Shoes.

shoes_ia50196.jpg

Wet and Wild
IMG_20131122_211934.jpg

IMG_20131122_212200.jpg

Revlon's CopperPenny and Black
IMG_20130821_215938.jpg

Revlon's new Brilliant Strength Enchant
IMG_20131006_174002.jpg

Revlon's Naughty
IMG_20131012_154020.jpg

Posted by at 9:42 PM | Comments (1)

Nail polish madness continues over and over...

The weekends are driving me crazy, anything that I do, doesn't help me sometimes. So, I try to spend some time on my nails...

Sugar Sugar from Sinful
IMG_20130907_201106.jpg

Naughty by Revlon
IMG_20130908_143210.jpg

Naughty by Revlon, Golden I by Sally Hansen
IMG_20130916_194405.jpg

Beguille by Revlon
IMG_20130921_183552.jpg

Posted by at 3:09 PM | Comments (2)

Started out the Sunday at 8 to 8.30am.

I wanted some good quality sleep, it didn't work so I decided to get up and started making some food. Tilapia curry and mushroom turned out good. While cooking food talked to mom dad as well, it was nice.

Around 1pm, my friend Mel came over for lunch. She enjoyed the lunch and I did as well. Then we headed out to shop in Southdale mall. We found bunch of stuff and it was fun. I bought a Marc New York, Jones New York and One world top. I found a cute sweater from T Tahari, even though it was on sale was still expensive so I dropped that. Then I found my perfume which is perfect for travel purpose. We found pair of pants are AE as well.

Posted by at 6:46 PM | Comments (0)

Nail Polish madness continuess again and again..

Silver on Naughty
IMG_20130802_181536.jpg

Golden-I on Ocean Breeze
IMG_20130805_210733.jpg

Posted by at 9:16 PM | Comments (0)

Nail Polish madness continues and time pass...

Golden-I on Ocean Breeze
IMG_20130725_180033.jpg

Silver on Ocean Breeze
IMG_20130729_205724.jpg

Silver and Copper penny on Ocean Breeze
IMG_20130729_210757.jpg

Posted by at 9:15 PM | Comments (0)

Here's the another set of Nail Polish madness..

Lilac
IMG_20130624_220351.jpg

White on Lilac

IMG_20130625_212723.jpg

Silver and White on Lilac
IMG_20130626_222843.jpg

Copperpenny on top of Lilac

IMG_20130620_220824.jpg

Golden-I on Lilac
IMG_20130707_205051.jpg

Silver on Lilac
IMG_20130713_152114.jpg

Posted by at 9:12 PM | Comments (0)

Nail Polish madness, not sure else to call it....

Chocolate with Silver
Chocolate Silver.jpg

Naughty
Naughty.jpg

Sugar Sugar with Black and White

Sugar Sugar Black White.jpg

Naughty with Silver
Naughty Silver.jpg

Lilac with Black
Lilac Black.jpg

Posted by at 9:34 PM | Comments (0)

The Nail polish that made me do some art...

Sinful Sugar Sugar
Sinful Sugar Sugar.jpg

Sally Hansen Lively-Lilac
Sally Hansen Lively-Lilac.JPG

Posted by at 9:32 PM | Comments (0)

Ocean Breeze Revlon, a beautiful summer color...

The color that I wanted to try out. I wish it will look beautiful as it looks in pictures. Soon to find out...

Revlon Scent of Summer Collection in Ocean Breeze.jpg

Posted by at 10:37 PM | Comments (1)

Finally it was a Friday...

Left early at 4pm, headed to gym, did the Body Works and Abs. I didn't quite like the class. Right after the class I did 40 minutes of spin. After the workout headed home, got ready and headed out to get to a friend's place.

Grilling on a Friday afternoon, with close friends, what can be better than that. Here is the nail polish I got from friend. It looked different in less light, when I looked at home in a lot of light, it looked much different and beautiful.

Revlon Naughty
revlonnaughty7.jpg

Posted by at 5:59 PM | Comments (0)

First shoe of the year J-41 Crossover Sport Slip-On.

Usually would say a first spring pair, this year, its different. I was looking for a new pair of workout shoes in DSW. Today, I found one and it looks great. I will find out how it feels soon.

J-41 Crossover Sport Slip-On
J41Crossover.jpg

Posted by at 10:57 PM | Comments (0)

One busy weekend, I got some shopping done.

So, Friday night dinner momo was pretty good. The movie Barfi turned out to be really fun movie. So, after dinner and movie, went to bed. Saturday morning woke up at 7am to get to the MinneBar. Some sessions were okay vs some were boring. After the all day of sessions, after having a nice cup of tea, we all headed to MOA.

Made stops in couple of places,heroine got a nice pair of Yellow pants in Gap. Then we headed to NY & Company, this is where I bought couple of things, 2 tops 'Chiffon Drape-Front Sleeveless Top' and a tank 'Chiffon Dot-Print Camisole'. I decided to get some colors normally I don't wear.

After the shopping, we headed to the Tibetan Restaurant, had different dishes, favorite was soup I can't remember the name, the Shrimp with the excited roll was tasty as well.

Sunday started out late, after having breakfast and reading paper, did some house cleaning. After that took shower, had some fruits, Chobani with oat meal. Then headed to Southdale mall Herberger's to return the expensive pillows I got last weekend. I wish they worked as I thought it would. I saw a really nice sleeveless top, I wish they had my size, oh I simply fell in love with it.

Unfortunately they didn't have my size. Anyways I found another 4 tops in Herberger's and someone found a shirt. Oh I enjoyed as I found some clothes. After that came home, and had the left over momo from Friday night. And the weekend is over.

Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein Printed Cowlneck Cami.jpg

DKNY Jeans
DKNY_JEANS.jpg

Calvin Klein I want
New Picture.jpg

Posted by at 10:27 PM | Comments (1)

The first weekend of the new year...

It was relaxing yet, tiring as I haven't had a good night sleep from few days. Yesterday was the first day in the gym, good workout. However, waking up, I had a backache, not sure what caused it.

After breakfast and shower, I went out for haircut. I was super duper upset after that because the person stood me up for the whole time, he was cutting my hair. On top of that, when I asked for a suggestion to give volume to hair. He picked my long hair and cut from from top. I was like what are you doing, he said this is to give volume. I was seriously really pissed.

After that made a stop to Express, returned my Pencil skirt and got 2 new dressy tops. Another stop was Ultra for the NailTek. Then I came home then had lunch and in the computer since then. Off and on listened to Adele's song in YouTube.

Cuffed Sleeve Printed Easy Tee
, mine is Navy Blue, beautiful, would have been much better it I got either this or the Turquoise color.
ExpressTee.jpg

Now, its time to do some reading.This song and movie made my evening feels like. I love this song, so makes me wanna dance and be romantic. :)

The Wedding Date - Save The Last Dance For Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxGAtUY2bc

The_Wedding_Date_poster.JPG

Posted by at 5:04 PM | Comments (93)

Surfing on the NY & Company, ended up seeing Faux Suede Bow Bootie, now I want this color as my winter shoes.

The only problem is I have to order this shoe online and without wearing it, I am not sure how I feel about that. Very interesting color : Simply Divine Wine, it looks that way as well.

Faux Suede Bow Bootie
Faux Suede Bow Bootie.jpg

The day was busy, and Boot camp after work was great. Here, I am on my computer, after cooking and having dinner watching Seinfeld on channel 45. Slowly feeling tired, thinking things in mind, getting some work done, wishing things, hoping for a good night sleep.

Here is another one I just found in DSW site, called Diba Chic Boot.
Diba Chic Boot.jpg

Posted by at 8:53 PM | Comments (1)

The morning felt long, the day felt longer and now the evening may be even longer.

Work was okay, after few hours of troubleshooting, CBC started communicating. I got some work done and now more to go tomorrow. No walk today though, instead had lunch in the lunch room Betty.

It was about 4.50pm, I left work in a hope to get a cycle for the Spinning class. As I go in, I found out spin class is full and it was like 5.10pm. I was not so happy but what could I have done. I did a good 25 minutes strength workout instead. As I was finishing up Leg Press, I saw Melissa. I waved at her but she didn't see and I had to go say hi. It was so nice to see her after almost 3 months.

She admitted for not writing and not staying in touch for so long. I couldn't agree more to it. We stopped working out and started talking. After about 15 minute or so, we decided to head out. Hope to see her tomorrow else sometime this week so that we can catch up on things. I am glad I saw her today, it was nice.

After reaching home, took shower, ate something quick and headed to Express to find that top. Instead I ended up with a nice lonnnnng dress which I can't wait to wear. Here is the sneak peek, the dress looks more beautiful in real than this picture.

ExpressMaxiDress.jpg

As I was sitting down watching TV, I talked to mom dad. After few minutes, we said bye. Few minutes after, I decided to login to FB, when I found out someone removed the tag from the picture, I was disappointed and sad. Now watching 10 pm news in Kare11 and am sorta ready for bed. Good night, will write something interesting soon.

Posted by at 10:07 PM | Comments (5)

Busy at work, after work, made an improptu plan.

I came home and headed to Ridgedale mall for some shopping. My first stop was NY & Company and found a nice cardigan. Its so beautiful, can't wait to wear it.

new-york-co-cardigans-chelsea-woven-trim-cardigan.jpg

Saturday
Initially I had planned for Body Works Plus Abs with Tracy. I wasn't feeling that fresh, with backache and stomach ache. It was little after 10am, I woke up, got fresh, had my breakfast, which was more like light lunch. So, I headed to Southdale. I went there with a mission which didn't work out.

I then stopped into Kohls, which didn't work out either. My last stop was DSW where things worked out perfect. I found 2 pairs of shoes, perfect for fall, and I can wear these to go outside everyday until it gets too cold.

Mix No 6
DSW_Fall - MixNo6.jpg

Softt
DSW_Fall - Softt.jpg

Posted by at 4:16 PM | Comments (0)

One more weekend, we spent days shopping in Maple Grove and Southdale mall.

Saturday started the journey in DSW, saw a pair of shoes, it wasn't quite what I was looking for so I didn't get one. Two shirts in Marshalls, then Jimmy Johns for sandwich, Caribou Coffee for Coffee. Then finally to Kohls to find some sportswear. I found SO® Platform Wedge Sandals, which became third pair of this year and found some white t-shirts as well with a sportswear skinny. The skinny gray with orange. I liked the color, I had to get it for you.

SO Platform.jpg

Sunday started in Macy's, found a nice pair of shoes, but it was too expensive $95. I passed that one, moved to clothes. I did find a thin evening top, then 2 pairs of dress pants. Started feeling sleepy made a stop in Caribou Coffee. While having coffee, started doing people watch where we met some friends. After sitting there for an hour, followed with Express and Herbergers. Express found t-shirts, a nice purse and then another top in Herbergers. So, the weekend shopping journey was over.

Posted by at 9:28 PM | Comments (0)

Saturday evening started with grocery and the stopover in DSW

I was looking for an Orange pair, and 'Kelly & Katie Wilma Wedge Sandal' happened to be one. As soon as I saw it, I was in love with it. I tried and showed you, and I had to have them.

The second pair of 2012 just rocks, a red pair is in the store somewhere.

145944844144928831_LNgpMk0M_c.jpg

I thought its really orange but when I looked at close, its not quiet Orange but I still love it.

Posted by at 8:59 PM | Comments (3)

First shoe of this year, or should I say, first Spring shoes...

I had no plans to go buy shoes. I went to gym on the way back decided to head to Sams to get some grocery. On the way back, I thought lets drop into DSW and thats where I saw this shoes.

MKT_20120412_211551.jpg

For some reason, this pair of shoes made me really happy. I smiled for real after a long time.

Posted by at 9:45 PM | Comments (1)

A new pair of shoe shopping during the lunch time

I can't wait to receive this shoe in mail. I am so excited, my new shoes come qucikly, I can't wait to wear you and look hot.

Worthington Metro Shootie.jpg

Posted by at 8:30 PM | Comments (2)

Shopping at JCPenney

After waiting for over a year and half, I found a new purse in the color I wanted. Purse is somewhat similar to what I have but the color is what I wanted which is why I had to have it.By the way, its 'Tahoe Teal', here is the different color, however picture doesn't do justice.

St.Johns Carly's shopper purse

Posted by at 6:09 PM | Comments (1)

My Tuesday night short little shopping, including Sunday's sandal.

Black Wrap tunic with Embroidery
Wrap_tunic.jpg

Black Rialto SandalSecond pair of this year
rialto_sandal.jpg

Black sandal from Liz Claborne from DSW Third pair of this year
Liz Claiborne.png

Posted by at 9:18 PM | Comments (0)

A weekend, in which we did bunch of stuff.

Friday evening started out with an Alumni Networking, which was okay. There were few people of our age. Luckily, I met two of the friends from school. The food was good, at least that was good. After wards, after coming home, we watched 'A Lot Like Love' then 'The god must be crazy'. Although we finished that movie the next day.

Saturday shopping in the Rosedale Mall went okay. Although you made me worry when you were feeling dizzy. I didn't say anything but I was scared what if you pass out. That's the last thing, I wanted to happen. We were looking to sit down and every bench was occupied. And finding the Vending machine for Diet Coke that you wanted became a story for few minutes, when the machine didn't take $5 bills. Everything worked out, I am glad you felt fine after wards. Here is the result of DSW, 'GUESS' second shoe of year 2011.
Guess

One of the best things about Saturday was that you talked to my sister, she was happy. Its high time, you get over your uncomfortableness. Overall, chatamari dinner turned out fine. One bad part was after having drink, I was spinning. I hadn't drank a lot but, I am not sure what happened. That was one of the worst feelings one could ever have. Never in my life, I want to feel that way again.

Sunday
Today after talking to Nhas, I have been feeling dizzy. I sat on the sofa and talked to Singhal my friend, I felt even worse after that. I thought may be, I should eat something and had some Wai Wai soup, didn't help. Its 8.48pm, and I still feel weird. Hopefully this will go away and I will feel normal again.

Posted by at 8:31 PM | Comments (0)

After dinner with some wine, I watched TV for a bit. I stayed up till 11.30 or then to bed.

This morning, I was staying in bed till late. My phone rang, when I saw the phone number, I knew it was you. I had been sad since you didn't call me after Tuesday, but after hearing your voice it all went away. Of course, I had to give you dialogue for not calling me but we had a good conversation, didn't we?

After talking to you, I got fresh, had breakfast and headed out to have the the check engine light look at. But, I was happy when the light went away after I started the car. Then I got the car wash and headed to Knollwood mall, did some shopping for my brother. And I bought the first pair of shoes for the year 2011.

Mudd.jpg

This looks better in real than in picture, will upload the picture when I wear them. Now I am waiting for you to be back, 6 whole weeks..

Posted by at 7:51 PM | Comments (0)

I got the dress from Macys and Jewelry from JCPenney.

I like the Company Meeting at the Doubletree hotel and the Company Holiday Party. Its nice to have something at the end of the year, after all the party is fun.

I am worried but yet feel good. And now I am excited too since I just saw my UK Visa has been issued. Its exciting, now I am waiting for 'you' to come so I can share with you darling.

@11.58
Despite the weather, we made it safely to the Ballroom. I am glad you had a good time tonight, I was a little worried thinking you might get bored. Although I knew you would enjoy, but I had a little bit of what if. It was nice mingling with different people, some I have never even met before. Overall,was a nice party. And I liked wearing my new dress from Macy's by JS Boutique along with new jewelry from JCPenny by Worthington, and peep toe by Guess from DSW shoes.

WorthingtonJewelry.jpg

Posted by at 11:58 PM | Comments (2)

Last week, I bought the running shoes from DSW, a Nike one, haven't run since then to try it out yet.

I have been biking and doing all stuff instead. Recently, one of my shoes' heel fell off and another I had to throw. So, I was in need of shoes badly. I was looking for shoes that I can wear everyday.Finally after looking at so many stores, I found two pair of shoes.

Yesterday after work, I did some shopping for grocery and after wards for shoes, jewelry and shirt. All good buys, I am happy. I wish I found a pair of shoes other than what I found but I won't complain since I am satisfied with those purchase. Not planning to do shopping anytime soon, hopefully that will work. However, I might buy a pair of sandal but that's it. Once its winter, will need to buy some winter clothes, but that's not certain either. Btw, I have uploaded the pictures of my New shoes...

IMG_1142.jpg

Here's another one....
IMG_1145.jpg

Posted by at 8:04 PM | Comments (5)

Fashion is one of my favorite things, has always been and will always remain.

As a kid, I used to watch different fashion programs(beauty tips), fashion shows on TVs. I however not into make-up, cosmetics etc but I am into clothes, shoes, purses. Not that I didn't study but whenever I saw those coming on TV, I would watch it. I mean the shows were usually about 1 hour max long, I used to take break from books, homework and used to watch. Those days and my interest. However, to this day as an adult, I watch shows like that and TLC is one of my favorites.

You see people on TLC, who dress and act ridiculously. How can you not know which looks good and bad, which top/shoes/pants/purse match with what. I mean of course you have to dress appropriately according to you age. But in this show, you see all sorta people, who dress like ridiculously. Sometime I think may be they just want to be on TV and want $5000 of new ward drove and a makeover, that's why they nominate their family members, friends, co-workers etc

After all fashion is a good thing, being able to dress well, match things is fun...Here is the picture of my next shoes...

MultiStrapSandal.bmp

Posted by at 9:29 PM | Comments (3)

The Saturday evening, we decided to cook Chatamari made from Salmon, tomatoes, green peas and onion.

It worked out well, along with the bell pepper we baked with salmon. Salt was not enough but was tasty. Writing it, I wanna eat more, yummm...

Its Sunday today, I haven't done anything this weekend, had whole lot of planned to get done but nothing so far. I decided to go to Macy's to return a shirt, and ended up buying a spring sandal. Looks like for me Spring begins with a Brown sandal this year.

IMG_0506[1](2).jpg

After buying the shoes, I headed to Target since I needed something from there. I somehow ended up in the Cosmetics section and checked out Nail Polish. This time though I really bought one which is not Transparent or a French Manicure kit. I came home and then realized my shoes and nail polish actually match. I wore the shoes with nail polish on my toes, took a quick picture, came out nice.

IMG_0509.jpg

Posted by at 6:03 PM | Comments (100)

Definitely, semester started, I said so because

after 12 hours, no response for my text message which confirms it. Didn't accomplish anything today but spent $$$. Peep toe from Guess bought @ DSW was worth it.I will find out, how worthy it is when I get to wear them...

Copy of IMG_0151.jpg

Posted by at 10:42 PM | Comments (0)