Sleepless night, is making me feel energy less.

Tiredness, body ache caused by sleep deprivation. I want to go work out, but I am feeling so tired, just want to relax, however a whole body massage would be great.

Posted by at 5:58 PM | Comments (0)

The same old back pain is back again this weekend caused by sleep deprivation.

It has never really left me, but this weekend is a different story. After the dream couple of day before, I haven't been able to sleep well. And the past two days, I have been awake in the middle of the night. Last night, it was crazy. I woke up at 1.33am, and that was it. I tried tried and tried, so finally I came to watch some tv. Thought was feeling asleep and went to bed, no I was wrong.

So, then came back to the watch TV, then I thought to call my brother. It was 5am, when I went to bed, slept fine till 7.10am, and now my whole back hurts, I feel tired too.

Posted by at 9:25 AM | Comments (7)

Hey you, yes you 'Feeling please go away' and leave me alone and let me feel like myself now "The always happy and smiling me."

At times who is hiding the pain, stress behind those eyes but smiling always, thinking positive, wishing hoping for fun good things.

I didn't get good sleep, of course didn't want to get up. But, here I am at work, working on work stuff, feeling stressed out not sure why. It could be all the school stuff, work stuff and everything else. I feel like just getting out, going to a quiet place, where I could look at the nature, may be waterfall, and stay quiet, thinking about nothing except one person. Its not that pretty out yet, but still that fact that I get to forget all my stress, makes me want to be that place. Where is a question ? But feels good to just wish and imagine.

To be continued when I get time.................

Posted by at 11:08 AM | Comments (0)

Glad its Friday night, it sure was a stressful week...

Well the earlier part of the week, it was stressful because 'jimi yoma' ta:n chaya chhongu ni. After two days in a row class, I was tired. This morning had a dentist appointment, thought might sleep while Hygienist is cleaning my teeth, but it was not enough nap haha....And after all, trying to fix issues in scripts, wasn't a productive day or week at all work wise....

I am so tired, can't even think about what to write anymore. I better stop right here, good night to me..

Posted by at 9:27 PM | Comments (2)

Sleep deprived and have headache this morning, yet I am happy.

Happy because I had a great weekend. I even got "Do Jwor" which now gave me cold sore. My back hurts a bit and have a headache, but I won't complain about it. What I am writing. However, I took some Excedrin for headache.

To Be Continued......

Same day January 11th, 2010 @ 3:06 CST time
I have started to feel weird, weirder than ever. I think not being able to fall asleep well is the reason behind all this. I can't seem to be able to hold the pen or pencil properly and I can't write well, my handwriting looks odd. Weird I know. My stomach feels weird, cold sore has bigger than this morning. At this point, I am just thinking about it to be 5pm, and head out to relax. There is so much work I want to get done, but these feelings are not helping me. I do feel weak, my left eye feels like twitching off and on, every hour or so.

I actually read the solution for Sleep Deprivation today and also sent my Med student brother email, if he knows any solution to it. I am just hoping and looking forward that this will end soon.

Who knows I might add again some lines in here later today. It all depends upon how I feel.

Posted by at 9:09 AM | Comments (1)

My sleepless nights are killing me

For the past two weeks, sleeping cycle is not going on right.I am trying to get into good sleeping cycle,it broke again. Last night,I couldn't fall asleep and was awake till 1-2am most probably.I tried and tried and tried,finally fell asleep but the next thing I know is I woke up at 6am.And I woke up sleepy and I couldn't plan anything for the day.

TBD...

Posted by at 11:46 AM | Comments (1)