« Clothes and razors | Main | All work and no play makes Bobby a sad boy. . . »

bought = nothing

I drove a car to work today. I also read about the gas tax increase which made me angry cause I already can't afford gas. But I guess I'll spend even less on other goods and services than I already do and put less money into the American economy. Yes, we need to fix our roads so our bridges don't fall over anymore. But I like to complain. So I didn't buy anything and I consumed some cereal, lunch supplies and for dinner I BBQ'ed some burgers that were lying about the freezer. I'm digging this warm weather gig we've got going on lately.

Great post, you have pointed out some great details , I besides think this s a very fantastic website.

I was looking for crucial data on this subject. The information was vital as I'm about to launch my very own portal. Thanks for providing a missing hyperlink in my business. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

Assets just like the one you mentioned here will likely be very helpful to me! I'll submit a hyperlink to this page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Massive thanks for the helpful info i found on Area News Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We acquired a good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such data which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

Hi, i read your weblog sometimes and that i own a similar one and i used to be just wondering when you get loads of spam feedback? In that case how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you'll be able to recommend? I'm getting a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assist could be very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

Have you ever thought about including a bit bit more than just your ideas? I mean, what you say is vital and everything. But its got no punch, no pop! Possibly for those who added a pic or two, a video? You possibly can have such a extra highly effective blog if you happen to let individuals SEE what youre talking about instead of simply studying it. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and that i own a similar one and i used to be just wondering if you happen to get a variety of spam feedback? In that case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you may advocate? I'm getting a lot recently it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.