Have What it Takes to Own a Business?

http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/Have-What-it-Takes-to-Own-a-Business-Research-4087209.php

The headline on this article grabbed my attention immediately. The article explains that research performed by PsychTests shows that entrepreneurs have a distinct set of personality traits that sets them apart from other people. I think that it is odd that a personality can be tested and put on paper. In my opinion, a personality would be very difficult to test through a series of questions. Also, the survey was taken online so that is another factor that takes away from the validity of this study.
I also found it funny that the article said, "entrepreneurs describe themselves as more ambitious" which I feel is an obvious characteristic of someone who is bold enough to be an entrepreneur and endure the many risks it takes to do so.