2009 National Traffic Management & Work Zone Safety Conference
For the first time, National Traffic Management & Work Zone Safety Conference Joins World of Asphalt Show
Date: March 10-12, 2009
Location: Orlando, Florida
Conference topics include:
* Protecting the health and safety of workers during construction;
* Accommodating pedestrians, cyclists and persons with disabilities in work zones;
* Complying with new Federal Highway Administration regulations on high visibility clothing and payment for temporary traffic control;
* Night time construction challenges and opportunities;
* Avoiding worker runovers and backovers;
* Legal liabilities for traffic control;
* New safety and health training programs, and more!
In addition to hosting the conference, the ARTBA Foundation will organize a â€śtraffic management and safety pavilionâ€? in the World of Asphalt exhibit hall and offer Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety training sessions.
World of Asphalt is also held in conjunction with AGG1: Aggregates Forum and Expo 2009.
To learn more about exhibit opportunities, contact ARTBAâ€™s Jim Colleton at firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration, sponsorship and event details, please visit
and *www.agg1.org* http://www.agg1.org/