I do believe that both my grandma and my grandpa had a heart attack. Heart attacks are very scary things. I did not know that your heart was the size of your fist.

From Miss Matulka

I think learning about diseases is very interesting. There are so many different diseases in the world. When we learn about the circulatory system we should talk about heart attacks. Remind Mrs. Sipe about that. Do you know of anyone who has had a heart attack? Our heart is such an important organ in our body. Did you know it is only about the size of your fist?

Blablablabla Blog

I liked and disliked taking a test on the computer. I liked how you got to type your answers. At the same I didn't because I am not the best at typing.

I would like to learn how diseases effect the body and how heart attacts are caused. I am very intrested about the human body.

Continue reading "Blablablabla Blog" »

From Miss Matulka

1. Tell me two things you either liked or disliked about taking a test on the computer yesterday.
2. What is something about the human body that would you like to learn about?

My first blog.