muscles are everything

Playing basketball is alot of fun.And you are using a lot of muscles.You are using diffrent muscles for different positions.
(I think)

Playing basketball

Playing basketball is alot of fun.You are also working out your muscles to.You are using all your muslesfor different positions.(I think)

Softball tryouts

I am so excited to tryout for fastpitch softball.I think tryouts are some time in march.I just stared catching about a year ago.A really dont care what team iI am on but all all I want is to have fun!!!

Softball tryouts

From Miss Matulka

You sounds like a fabulous basketball player! It is always great when you have a good coach and a good team. Congratulations on winning your game. Playing basketball is great exercise. What parts of your body do you think you use the most when you are playing a basketball game?

I am thrilled that you enjoyed taking the test on the computer. Learning how bones work together should be quite interesting.

I liked every thing

One of my favorite things was the pre test!!!!!!! I thought it was a lot of fun taking it on the computer.It wasnt like are other kind of tests.So it was a good change.

One thing iwould like to learn is how do bones work togther.

eagan basketball

One of my favorite sport is basketball.Are team name is th e hoosiers.This year we where lucky to have a great team. Lots of my good friend are on my team .Are team has a great and nice coach,and we have nice teamates to!!! Are team dicided not to have are name on the back of are back we will have are nicknames!!!!! .Are team had a great first game last week , we won 40 to 36!!!Are practices are on Wednesdays and games are on Saturdays.My favorite part about basketball is playing defense, i guess im pretty good at it to!!!At practices i love to scrimage.My favorite part about games are playing defense.My sister is a great cheerleader for me and are team.

From Miss Matulka

1. Tell me two things you either liked or disliked about taking a test on the computer yesterday.
2. What is something about the human body that would you like to learn about?

My first blog.