We are currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Technology Operations Specialist/Help Desk. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities. INTERNAL applicants please apply via the internal job board link located on the HR Intranet site (http://twinsksvr/) or the ADP self service portal (contact me if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account). Please contact me with any questions or if you have any referrals. Thank you!
Technology Operations Specialist/Help Desk
JOB FUNCTION: Provide priority user support and customer service on organization supported hardware and software platforms. Troubleshoot problems and activate appropriate solutions. Constantly monitor and maintain the health of user level technology.
* Provide courteous and timely first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware and software issues.
* Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
* Maintain communications with users during the problem resolution process.
* Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems.
* Escalate problems as appropriate to appropriate members of the department.
· Proactively monitor and maintain clean user images dependent on organizational user purpose.
· Executes software and hardware upgrades.
· Ensure that users are following best practices relating to security and data protection.
· Plan for and provide in-service and other forms of continuing education of software and hardware to users.
* Enhance troubleshooting skills by staying current with technology through seminars, education opportunities, trade magazine etc.
* Proactively contributes to the overall technology vision of the organization.
* Print bulk ticket orders for Ticket Office processing.
· Cross trains with Technology Department members to support peripheral technologies and rotates on call needs.
· Minimum of a 2 year degree in Technology
· Excellent general computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Strong time and project management skills
· Strong Ability to communicate effectively
· Strong Ability to coordinate multiple duties simultaneously in a team environment
· Comfortable working with various mobile devices including but not limited to Blackberry, iPhone & Android devices
· Basic familiarity with Mac OS
· Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs.
· Seasonally able to work nights and weekends