1. To build a sense of community and relationships among students, faculty and staff.
2. To connect students to MCAE's resources, programs and services int he University of Minnesota campus to ensure academic success.
3. To connect and develop friendships with other new students and returning students.
4. To learn about faculty expectation within the classroom.
5. To make valuable and meaningful multicultural connections that can support student's educational goals.
6. To develop cultural capital to enable success throughout a student's college career at the University of Minnesota (Twin Cities).