« readymade CSS layouts | Main | Train in the Alps »

The politics of blogging

Lately I've been contributing to blog controversy at the Art Guild page, but that's not my only poor updated web presence!

I have a deadjournal dating back to 2000 (high school, angst), a livejournal dating back to 2003 (freshman year of college, super angst), a myspace blog, a facebook account, this poor excuse for a blog, and who knows what else. As you can see, only one of those is really safe to link to though they can all be found easily enough.

I need to compile all the entries someday into a private file and then burn the computer it is stored on. And then make a machine to reburn those ashes. And then burn that machine.

Anywho, someday soon I need to consolidate/remove some of the ancient more embarrassing blogs and make the final blog look halfway decent. I also need to update my portfolio site very badly. At least my flickr page is pretty. My mnartists.org profile is also gaining in content, though currently out-dated.

I am officially done with undergrad two weeks from tomorrow. I plan to refine lots of my past life come then, as I'll have all the time in the world come then. Whee.

I your writing style really loving this web site .

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks , Iˇ¦ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?

Tile Factory Outlet is the best place in Sydney to buy top quality polished porcelain or bathroom tiles.

I am glad to be one of several visitants on this outstanding site (:, thanks for posting .

SereniGy uses 100% Arabica beans and certified organic ganoderma to create a premium gano coffee.

I must show some thanks to this writer for bailing me out of such a situation. Just after checking through the online world and coming across things which were not powerful, I thought my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the problems you've sorted out as a result of your main site is a serious case, as well as the kind which may have badly affected my career if I hadn't encountered your blog. Your own personal understanding and kindness in handling almost everything was important. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. It's possible to now relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your specialized and result oriented help. I will not think twice to propose your blog post to any person who should have care on this area.

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website is extremely good.