Wireless Tally Lights | Main | HDV error correction

Got 5.1, yay!

Please note, this blog has been archived and now lives at www.discretecosine.com

Got my copies of Final Cut Studio 5.1 today. Been poking around a bit and there are definitely some nice things. Compressor in particular seems a bit less weird. I need to play around a bit more to get a sense of what has changed.

Still digging out from being gone for a few days - the sheer excitement of being stranded in a field in Texas with a broken down UHaul has overwhelmed my urge to blog. (It was an interesting weekend)

Posted by at June 6, 2006 3:17 PM | Misc

Stranded in Texas eh? I'm surprised you're not dead or at least fatter.

Posted by: God at June 7, 2006 12:00 PM

Hey Colin,
I was beowsing the web and saw you got FCS 5.1......i reallly need, and it would be awesome if we could set up an ftp sometime. please e-mail me and let me know chriscampos@mac.com .I understand if u cant but it woiuld be a great help..thank you.

Posted by: Chris at August 16, 2006 3:18 PM

Hey Colin,

Posted by: Chris at August 16, 2006 3:19 PM

Hey Colin,