What's in the pipe
I was just out walking and was contemplating all the new features in the next release of Media Mill. I figured I'd give a roundup of what's coming (hopefully in the next two weeks).
- Support for audio-only files (transcoding to AAC or FLV)
- Thumbnail browsing interface (browse by thumbs instead of clip titles)
- Captioning support for Flash files
- GopherTV support (may not be enabled in the release)
- Automatic widescreen detection (including anamorphic DV files) ... hopefully
- Various bugfixes
Hopefully this will be rolled out towards the end of this week, depending on how implementation of the anamorphic detection goes...