College Enrollment Hits All Time High

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2009/10/29/college-enrollment-hits-all-time-high-fueled-by-community-college-surge/

This article is based on the report completed by the Pew Research Center's analysis of the October 2008 Current Population Survey and Census Bureau's historical time series on college enrollment available on the Census Bureau's website. The article states that the latest census shows that there are more college students enrolled than ever, primarily due to a surge in community college enrollment.

My criticism with this article is that it was just recently published, but the results of the census show numbers from 2008, which was almost 5 years ago. I think this article may be a bit misleading for people reading it that think these are the most current numbers. I think it should have been more important to state clearly in the article that the information is from 2008 and there could be different trends now.