Mashable Social Media Video Analysis

This video highlights the recent Nielsen report that shows many people use social media while watching TV and while in the bathroom. The report shows that nearly a third of Twitter users in June tweeted about TV shows, which is a 27% increase from five months earlier. The report also shows that nearly a third of 18-24 year old respondents said that they use social networking sites while in the bathroom.
I thought that this was a really interesting study, but not really surprising. I feel like social media usage is always increasing, no matter what the situation. I only wish that this webpage gave more information about the study. It was vague about the types of questions that were asked and the method, as well as the number of people that participated. This information would have been good to know, to understand the study and results better.