rough project 2 diagram and graph

I have been doing alot of thinking about what and how I want to illustrate this project. I have come up with the attached two ways. I feel like they are pretty solid and work well with what I am trying to visually present. Both of these will be measuring how I use my xbox 360 in a week between movies, games, and music. The first is a sort of bar graph but using an xbox 360 console and round xbox 360 logo-like balls, which will have text on them as well. The second attachment is a diagram of the xbox 360 logo itself only it will be made up of text, and a hierarchy will come into play with bigger and smaller text.

This is really awesome because of it's simplicity. You could push this by using the xbox 360 symbols for movies, games, and music. I actually don't know it xbox has symbols for those but I was imagining something like the iTunes symbols. I think that would really tie it all together and you could use the same color scheme to push that even further.

This page contains a single entry by mclan015 published on October 12, 2009 5:32 PM.

Visual research 10-6 was the previous entry in this blog.

visual research 10-14-09 is the next entry in this blog.