Recently in process Category

in class sprint

attached is a copy of my in class sprint.

revised final style guide

attached is my final revised style guide.

days 2-6 journal

I have attached my logos made from my walks/disc golf photos. these do not have text with them. I think I will save those for the end now. Take a look.

rough style book library

I have attached a rough copy of my style book. Any suggestions will be appreciated, take a look.style book library.pdf

Day 1, two week journal

I have done my first walk and took my first photo. See what you think of the logo I came up with.

2 week book project

For my two week project I will be documenting walks I take every day and then taking a picture of what I see or what I see as the most important part of the walk. I will then take this picture and work it into a rough logo without text. I will do this every day and have a description of what I did, why I did it and what inspired me.

revised mark again

This is a revised mark that has a few tweaks. take a look.

Revised mark

I have slightly revised the mark I have chosen for the library. Shortened text from the side of the box, and Trajan Font. I think it works.Mark revision library copy.pdf

Type Styling Library

I have created a type styling sheet that is pretty straight forward. This is what I think works the best for the library and the colors and type options I chose.Type Stying Library copy.pdf

type possibilities library

These are some options to incorporate the word library into the logo. let me know what you think.Type Possibilities library copy.pdf

This page is an archive of recent entries in the process category.

visual research is the next category.