#2 pick

#2pickcopy.jpg

finallego1.jpg

#1pick

#1pickcopy.jpg

Addiction

addiction_final.jpg

Please, I need some feedback.

image for poster

I need help in pick out one of these image for poster

exp type take#3

IMG_0998_blog.jpg

this is my best photo. you should be able to get my concept. I plan on keeping the fire in the bottom corner, but cropping near the top of the letters.

skatetext.jpg

Text idea?

skatetext.jpg

Continue reading "Text idea?" »

Evan Manthei Experimental Type

I am planning on making an awareness poster kind of thing. I will be using quote "A Spark Neglected Makes A Wildfire" The type will be made out of sticks, laid out on the ground, probably dead grass. There will be several fires placed around the letters in order to light the subject (they will not be in the picture). I will experiment with 'throwing' sparks out into in the picture. The picture will be taken while it is growing dark, in order to create a brighter glow from the fires. I will be standing on the roof so I am high enough from the ground...

Jonathan K: final project concept

I'm choice my topic about "pollution" to create the poster for final project. My setup is to use all kind of junk/garbage to create the word “pollutionâ€? on a yard and take the photo of it. I will try on different angle and pick the best one. I very much like 45Âș views from a top.

I also had second idea is about teenage and drug. Here my setup is use the needles, syringe, spoon, lighter, alcohol bottle, white powder and all others stuff relate to drug to create the words (I looking for on the message now). Words will setup on the table with teenage boy in process of shoot-up. The light source in front (or behind) of him to created his shadow into the wall. Picture will take from the angle of just the table with message and the shadow only (no pose in the picture).

I need the feedback on these 2 ideas, which one is stronger, more interest for the final.

Jonathan K logotype_Stationary

Jonathan K logotype_envelop

Jonathan K logotype_businesscard