« STAT!Ref Online Medical Database-NEW User Interface | Main | Web Version of SciFinder Still Requires Use of VPN »

Ovid search display problems resolved! Yahooooo!

Hi all,

It appears that the display problems with the Ovid interface that have been plaguing certain off-campus users for the last few months are now resolved, thanks to Shane's work with OIT. It's displaying and functioning properly for all of the people who had reported problems in all browsers. So, for now, it seems like that problem is solved.

If you get any calls similar to this, have people try clearing their browser cache to see if it works. Let me know if any other weird things pop up.

I'm not completely sure about the Ovid PDF display problems - Shane thought this should solve that too, but my users who have this problem haven't been as responsive so it's hard to test. I'm hoping everything is hunky dory now, though.

Yay!
Liz