"Experts@Minnesota", the UMN instance of SciVal Experts, has moved into production at this URL: http://www.experts.scival.com/umn. Tomorrow, we will send an email to each of the 3000 faculty profiled in Phase I to let them know that they can now access their profile and make changes including:
- Add links to their full CV or their home page
- Add a "Statement of Research Interests"
- Identify citations that are incorrectly attributed to them
- Ask for changes to personal information (e.g., display name, department, etc.)
- Request to opt-out of the system.
This system is co-sponsored and implemented by the Office of the Vice President for Research and the University Libraries with funding support by 11 colleges (CBS, CSE, CFANS, CEHD, CLA, and the 6 schools/colleges of the AHC). More information about Experts@Minnesota, including information on training sessions, can be found at: http://www.lib.umn.edu/about/experts Questions, comments, or suggestions can be sent to email@example.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or comments.