Write-N-Cite - new version available
RefWorks has released a new version. People who have downloaded this new version will see a Refworks tab in Word instead of the write-n-cite add-on. I emailed RefWorks for more information and they replied that support documentation would be updated “soon”
Announcement from the RefWorks Blog: Write-N-Cite - new version available RefWorks have released a new and improved version of Write-N-Cite, the tool for integrating RefWorks with MS Word:
• The tool is built into Word and will no longer be displayed as a separate webpage
• Auto formatting while you write; changing citation styles has never been easier.
• Auto managed footnote and formatting styles; the software handles all footnotes and knows what’s right for each style
• Full support for Mac, Windows, or across platforms
• Seamless online/offline access to your references
• Professional citation and bibliography customization tools
• The same great RefWorks technical support and customer service
The new version is ready for download within RefWorks by logging in and going to the Tools > Write N Cite menu item.