SciFinder for Biomedical Scientists e-Seminar
We've registered for the following seminar and reserved 555 for Wednesday, Sept 9th at 1pm. If you'd like to learn more about SciFinder, please stop by and join us:
SciFinder® for Biomedical Scientists
SciFinder covers a broad area of sciences and provides high quality information on topics such as drug-target interactions, biomarkers, enzymes, as well as many other topics of interest for the biomedical scientist. If you are a biomedical researcher, biologist, biochemist, medicinal chemist, or enzymologist, you'll want to learn about the many ways SciFinder can accelerate your R&D effort and speed up your research process.
In this e-Seminar, we will:
* Locate the literature most valuable to your research by utilizing Explore by Research Topic
* Find a biological compound of interest to you with Explore by Substance
* Utilize SciFinder's powerful Refine, Analyze, and Categorize tools to focus your results
* Obtain source information for the research documents of interest with Get Cited and Get Citing
* Learn how to get the most recent updates on your topics of interest with Keep Me Posted
Learn from your desktop or gather your colleagues and share the e-Seminar demonstration in an auditorium or meeting room. You can submit questions at any time during the e-Seminar.