Well, I'm glad this one is out of the way. Despite many difficulties trying to start the piece, Andrew's helpful solution with the "down-down" fixed the problem in no time. After I got things started, however, I see things soon deteriorated. My pattern was too big to be extremely effective - and it had a strange glitch move in it. I could have gone faster if my pattern took up less space and was more even.
Matt commented on my "burst of energy" when I began, but watching my tape, I could have been a lot more connected. I didn't trust myself to look up from the music (I was still off in cuing people!). While Matt said that he liked how I looked like I was "riding the groove," my eyes were totally withdrawn. Something to keep working on.