« Tempo, tempo, tempo! | Main | Choir Concert Observation: The Singers, 3/29 »

Blogging?

So.. I only have 4-5ish blog entries as I was waiting for videos to be posted. It's too late now to remember how I was feeling about how things went on a particular week, so .. I hope this is ok. Right. Thanks. CK

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.