The first time we did Britten, I admit that I was probably a bit more unprepared than I wanted to be but this was because I was busy focusing on my piece for Central High School. After looking at the tape from last Friday, I realized that, yes, Matt was right in telling me that I needed to spend more time on the compound beats. But, on the other hand, I think that the speeding through those compound beats was a result of me messing up the pattern when it was a weird symbol written in my score. Overall, however, I think this last Friday went much better than the previous and I feel very ready to conduct tomorrow and I think that I finally know and understand this score and am actually excited to conduct. And, that was probably the biggest run-on sentence I have ever created!