1. I love winter. I someday hope to live in Antarctica, as part of the support staff on Palmer or Amundsen-Scott station.
2. I love biking. I hope to someday to bike across an entire country. (But perhaps not this country.)
3. I love mistakes. I was once supposed to have a one-hour connection in Rome. I missed my plane, and it ended up being a 30-hour connection. It was my first time alone in a foreign country, and it was one of the best days of my life.
4. I love black and white films. Roman Holiday, with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, is my favorite.
5. I love folk-rock. Simon and Garfunkel is my favorite band. America, by Simon and Garfunkel, is my favorite song.
6. I love Nikon. (But Canon is okay too, if you're into that sort of thing.)
7. I love going new places. I have set foot on every continent aside from South America and Antarctica. I was once 30 kilometers from Venezuela, but not close enough yet.
8. I love Minnesota. What a wonderful state. How lucky we get to live here instead of Iowa.
9. I love bookstores. I have a favorite spot in the shelves of the University bookstore where I sit and read between classes.
10. I love the book Bel Canto, by Ann Patchett. It is staring at me from my book shelf right now. I am going to go and read it instead of writing this list.