Ken Jennings or Albert Einstein?

ken-jennings-overlords.jpg So what if I asked you who is more intelligent, the most successful Jeopardy contestant ever or one of the greatest pioneers in the physical sciences? Actually, it is a trick question, both Jennings and Einstein are geniuses, but in different types of intelligence. Jennings ability to quickly recall seemingly useless facts and tidbits of knowledge is an example of his excellent crystallized intelligence. However, Einstein demonstrates an ability to find new ways of solving and answering problems. This ability to solve totally new problems is fluid intelligence. It is important to understand the different types of intelligence because it broadens the spectrum of who is considered a genius and what is considered knowledge and expertise.

You have to go with Einstein I think. Ken Jennings can recall lots of facts but I feel like Albert pretty much pioneered so much in the math and physics field. He put in so much time and has to be considered one of the most intelligent men ever.