« Cutover Dates | Main | Welcome to the EFS: SP Forum »

Suggestion Box

Post your comments and suggestions for the EFS:SP group by clicking on the 'Comments' link below.

Your blog is fine. I just need to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing means too much and it takes away from what youve bought to say --which I believe is absolutely important. I dont know should you didnt suppose that your phrases could hold everyones attention, but you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good supply like this.

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to assist the weblog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world huge internet! (supply roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

Sources just like the one you talked about here can be very useful to me! I'll post a hyperlink to this web page on my blog. I am certain my guests will find that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Area Information Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.

I've been making an attempt to Gain entry to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then once I tried Firefox, it labored just effective? Just wanted to bring this to your attention. This is actually good blog. I have a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know that is off matter however,did you make this design yourself,or buy from someplace? Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

Your blog is fine. I simply want to touch upon the design. Its too loud. Its doing approach an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is basically important. I dont know in the event you didnt suppose that your words may maintain everyones consideration, but you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

What's this all about anyway?