Wilderness Therapy

Here is an interesting site I found about wilderness therapy in Minnesota. This program is dedicated to children, teens and adults. I have found that many programs cater to those who are in need of guidance, and this seems to be a helpful way in making changes in ones self efficacy. While this is important for those who need the extra help, I think it is crucial to make these trips more widely available for everyone, as a way to unwind and reconnect with nature. wilderness-youth-programs.jpg

Hi Leah,

I like the look of Soltreks. I think this would be a great program for someone to gain some guidance in life. Somethings I think to myself it would be great to leave everything behind and just go camping for a night and day. To leave behind all my worries and technology and truly just relax. I think Soltreks would be able to provide this pretty easily to its clients based on the vast array of wilderness we have in Minnesota.

Also, I really like the image you chose for your post. It is beautiful and I think it really sums up the idea of living in nature with nature.

Hi Leah,