my mother forgot me!!

PSYW2Sissi.jpg
Are there any old people which were rational and smart before but now are starting to forgetfulness 、 restless 、 emotional and language expression is difficult, even forget the way home or forget his family member? !!!!!
If have, so they may They might get alzheimer's disease.Zhang Li, an 82 years old women who are Living in Beijing, China, and have the disease. she started forgetful and also always crying and angry. However, these has not aroused the attention of the family until she got lost in the way to home which she walked before.Let her daughter shocked that she didn't even know who is that when her daughter went to police station to pick up her
This pathological will lead to the cerebral cortex atrophy, and accompanied by beta amyloid/beta AP deposition, neurons fiber tangles (neurofibrillarytangles, NFT), a lot of memory, and to reduce the number of neurons senile plaques (senileplaque, SP) formation.PSYW3Sissi.jpg
Chinese people net survey found twenty percent of north China 80 years old man with alzheimer's disease, and the age of the patients in the shrinking. And this kind of disease is almost impossible to cure. So if your side of the older memory and mood problems, please take him to the hospital!

I agreed with Zhuxx566 about his article. I think that a human being is really unique when we were created. First we start out as a baby, not knowing anything and we have to learn everything about life, then we become older and we become more proficient at what we learn, and we can apply that into our daily life. But now as we get old, we are starting to become more forgetful, restless, and even our emotional and language expression is more difficult. We even forget the simple stuff like; the way to our house or even our family member’s name. One good example is my Grandpa. He is currently 85 years old and still living, which I am really glad, but I feel bad for him because he get to that age and he is starting to loose his memory about everything. He also has problems going to sleep at night and wakes up really early in the morning. All of these symptoms naturally develop over time as you get to a certain age. This disorder is called Alzheimer’s disease.

Alzheimer’s disease is named after Dr. Alois Alzheimer. In 1906, Dr. Alzheimer noticed changes in the brain tissue of a woman who had died of an unusual mental illness. With this disorder, humans are more to forget about what they learned over time. They get angry at something or somebody easier and also the symptoms included memory loss, language problems, and unpredictable behavior. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia among older people. Dementia ranges in severity from the mildest stage, when it is just beginning to affect a person’s functioning, to the most severe stage, when the person must depend completely on others for basic activities of daily living. Scientists don’t yet fully understand what causes Alzheimer’s disease, but it has become increasingly clear that it develops because of a complex series of events that take place in the brain over a long period of time.

In conclusion we just have to work hard and finds ways to help them go through theirs tough time, like I did with my Grandpa. I think of it as they go from baby to old and then back to baby, we just have to spend more time with them and more focus on them like we do with babies. I spent more time with my Grandpa and walk with him every where he like to go, help him with his memory on just the most important stuff that he need to know.

More Facts and Pictures about Alzheimer’s disease:

http://www.nia.nih.gov/Alzheimers/Publications/adfact.htm
http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers.

I like the personal stories about your grandfather. Also nice use of links.