Eating Disorders:

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/nedaDir/files/documents/handouts/MalesRes.pdf

This article describes what eating disorders do and how they affect the body. It compares males to females and is full of statistics. Some which include: 226 college students (98 males and 128 females) concerning weight, body shape, dieting, and exercise history, the authors found that 26% of the men and 48% of the women described themselves as overweight. Women dieted to lose weight whereas men usually exercised. 1,373 high school students revealed that girls (63%) were four times more likely than boys (16%) to be attempting to reduce weight through exercise and caloric intake reduction. Boys were three times more likely than girls to be trying to gain weight (28% versus 9%).

This article relates to me because I am a full time college student and i realize what would happen if i decided to make these certain choices and obtained an eating disorder. I do my best to eat healthy and this helps me see the affects it has on people who have them. This is a very helpful article to see how dangerous an eating disorder can become.
ed.jpg

ed1.jpg

What are the eating disorders? What are the dangers of eating disorders? Give more analysis of the topic. Use the link function for your link.